Drywall eaters anonymous

tiffykay06

Dec 20, 2012
Oklahoma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Rumble Pig Peterson AKA Rumble
I will not name names or give hints but someone is a new member of Drywall Eaters Anonymous. I came home last night to find Rumble hacking a little bit and could not figure out what was bothering him. He was eating fine, drinking water, and running around like usual so I did not think too much of it. Later that evening my husband went to move Rumble's kennel and discovered what was causing the hacking. Someone had pushed his kennel up against the wall and decided to eat the drywall. :eek: I know the pictures are blurry but I present Exhibit A 20130501_064416.jpga close up of the scene of the crime and Exhibit B 20130501_064422.jpg a farther away view of the crime scene. Upon realizing this is wrong, Rumble felt he needed to join Drywall Eaters Anonymous in order to get the help he needs. :clap2:

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
LMFAO This is too funny. Rumble, you little devil you. I'll have to remember this if Mona ever decides to eat the plaster that covers our walls. There must be somethin in it that's tasty....????

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Good for Rumble!!! The first step is admitting you have a problem. I wish him well on his recovery :lmao:

Wee Angus

Apr 1, 2013
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Angus
We had similar problem with Angus chewing the baseboard corners. My k9 police officer neighbor gave me some pepper spray to put on all the corners and he hasn't chewed the baseboards since. I am sure the pepper spray would work for drywall as well.

gracoliv

Jan 3, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie and Oliver
My boy did this too, along with carpetting, baseboards, chair/table legs (not to mention xbox controllers, cell phones, tv remotes, shoes, eye glasses etc...). He eventually got over all this at about 2yrs old....

Last edited:

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Oh man I forgot who it was on here that posted a pic of a perfectly round hole through the drywall a few months ago, but it was too funny.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
They really do eat EVERY THING

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Brutus did the exact same! He had a spot that he used to constantly chase the shadow and he would eat the wall trying to get the shadow :eek: They really do eat everything

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Now you need to pray that he didn't develop a taste for it and you start finding similar marks in other out of the way places. :pray:

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
My daughter's little pittie mix ate through a wall one afternoon. She was a member of drywall eaters anonymous, too. We used to call her the cell phone terminator--for obvious reasons!

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online