Does anyone else get puppy fever from reading the Welcome Board?

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
I might have to detox from EBN soon. My puppy fever is at an all time high seeing all these new bully's. The big foreheads, the excessive wrinkles and imagining the puppy breath and soft fur.
Don't get me wrong I remember the shark teeth and potty training:cursing::eek: but I'm really starting miss everything I said above and being able to actually lift Tubby and cuddle with him
:luv: now I love my Tubbs more then life itself but I really miss the baby puppy Tubby

Anybody else experience puppy fever?

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I get that way most every time I log on here. Then I go home and have a blast with Buster. A very motivational website I say. HAHAHA!! :D

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
perhaps a smaller bully, I'm dreaming of a Frenchie :rolleyes:

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
Oh Lordy. I am sooo over the puppy stage. I have adult bully fever from reading all the veteran posts!!

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
i do....i want them all.....just too cute! my dream is to win the lottery and open an enlish bulldog "farm" :pray2:

BUTTERS

Apr 10, 2013
Roseville, California, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Butters
I hope I contributed to your puppy fever :) I kind of have adult EB fever just pondering about everything we are gonna do together. But really, ill just be happy after he has all his shots and I can just take him outside with me.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I just got fever. All of it. Me is crazy bulldog lady :loco:

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
noooooooooooooooooooo.. like [MENTION=6280]ModernFemme[/MENTION] I am so over the puppy stage. can't wait til he's an adult bullie.

Last edited:
OP
T

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
[MENTION=2572]glenna[/MENTION] that would be a dream! to have all these little puppies running around and jumping on me!!
[MENTION=8559]vboy720[/MENTION] you are definitely not helping lol. So cute & wrinkly and the forehead :inlove:

I wish they could bottle the smell of puppy breath I would spray it everywhere!

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
"Fever! In the morning, fever all through the night, Fever" Oh yeah, puppy fever for sure. I never had a puppy bulldog...so I should get one first before anyone else does, right? :rofl:

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
I do!! I have never had a puppy! I WANT ONE!!! Gio was the youngest when we adopted him at 20 months, still puppyish but not a puppy! :( Would 4 bullies be too many?!?! :hmm:

OP
T

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
I do!! I have never had a puppy! I WANT ONE!!! Gio was the youngest when we adopted him at 20 months, still puppyish but not a puppy! :( Would 4 bullies be too many?!?! :hmm:

Awww you deserve a puppy!!!! I think 4 should be the minium amount required to own a bully!

Now its just a matter of convincing Tubby's dad of the same. He was all gong ho for another bully when we first got Tubby but after his health issues and he's total lack of care in learning to get potty trained I get the same NO any time I bring it up that Tubby gets when he's acting up.

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
ABSOLUTLY!!! :yell::inlove::angelheart:

📰 Latest posts

Members online