5 months with Winston

dorian

Jan 10, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Hey guys,

I haven't been on in a while, I came to you back in December when I first got Winston. I just wanted to let you know that he's doing well, has adjusted perfectly to his new home here with me, and is far happier and healthier than he was when I got him.

I've got him on Fromm food (something that came entirely thanks to you experienced owners kind enough to answer my questions) and his coat is incredible now, he's walking 30-40 minutes every day, and he spends his days curled up on my bed while I'm at work. Even issues like gas and panting have subsided entirely, or close to it.

Thanks to those who gave guidance first when I found this forum. Even though I only posted a few times, I read plenty and this has been one of my main resources in getting him on track, so all your information has been appreciated.

Here he is with my parents' dogs, trying to mooch some turkey:
IMG140.jpg

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Great job, hope you visit more often and share more pics!!! Thank you for the wonderful update!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Fantastic to hear all the info we have on here continues to help and guide our bully parents! Winston looks great!

mc68mc

Sep 11, 2012
Columbia Mo area
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
April aka Big Smoochie or Smoocha - Libre'
what a fine looking fellow - and the info on here is just outstanding -i agree with you i can get on here and lurk for hours -haha So glad Winston is in a happy home !

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
great picture of Wilson and the other babies! What a beautiful floor, too! It almost looks like there are Dalmatian puppies in the back corner....???

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.