Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chester
    Likes (Received)

Default male vs female chest width..

I noticed yesterday with the 2 female bullies we ran into at PetSmart that the width's of their chests were much smaller than Chester's. I know boys usually weigh more, but I would have thought that everything stayed in proportion. Chester has a wide chest and slimmer rear end. The girls were pretty much as wide in the front as the back. Out of curiosity, what have you noticed??
    It's a Bully thing <3

When the bully was created, it licked the hand of God and God stroked its head, saying, "What do you want, baby bully?" It replied, "My Lord, I want to stay with you, in heaven, on a mat in front of the gate."

Bulldog Vet in Training gatorfan85's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mr.Beefy
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: male vs female chest width..

Mr.Beefy looks like a sumo wrestler compared to my neighbors two boys. One is propotioned larger in the front but not by much and he has a very straight back only weighs about 45, Their other boy is the same front and back with a small arch he is around 35lbs.Beefy has a very WIDE barrel chest and his front is ALOt bigger than the back. Almost so much that I think sometime he is going to tip over ...all 70lbs lol.

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried! Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

Vegas is kind of like a body builder, huge, wide chest, defined waist and smaller rear. That is where I have problems getting him "outfits" they are to tight across the chest and hang at the rear. I don't have another bully to compare him to in this town, but the other pics I see on this board to me he looks like a normal boy.

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Havent seen too many girls but Cutty has a very broad chest also. Even with the little bit of chunk he has, his butt is more narrow than his chest by far.

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chester
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by KMARINO View Post
    Vegas is kind of like a body builder, huge, wide chest, defined waist and smaller rear. That is where I have problems getting him "outfits" they are to tight across the chest and hang at the rear. I don't have another bully to compare him to in this town, but the other pics I see on this board to me he looks like a normal boy.
    Yup..I have the same issues if I buy him clothing.. front is tight and rear is flapping in the breeze!
    It's a Bully thing <3

When the bully was created, it licked the hand of God and God stroked its head, saying, "What do you want, baby bully?" It replied, "My Lord, I want to stay with you, in heaven, on a mat in front of the gate."

Remove Ads