male vs female chest width..

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
I noticed yesterday with the 2 female bullies we ran into at PetSmart that the width's of their chests were much smaller than Chester's. I know boys usually weigh more, but I would have thought that everything stayed in proportion. Chester has a wide chest and slimmer rear end. The girls were pretty much as wide in the front as the back. Out of curiosity, what have you noticed??

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
Mr.Beefy looks like a sumo wrestler compared to my neighbors two boys. One is propotioned larger in the front but not by much and he has a very straight back only weighs about 45, Their other boy is the same front and back with a small arch he is around 35lbs.Beefy has a very WIDE barrel chest and his front is ALOt bigger than the back. Almost so much that I think sometime he is going to tip over ...all 70lbs lol.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas is kind of like a body builder, huge, wide chest, defined waist and smaller rear. That is where I have problems getting him "outfits" they are to tight across the chest and hang at the rear. I don't have another bully to compare him to in this town, but the other pics I see on this board to me he looks like a normal boy.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Havent seen too many girls but Cutty has a very broad chest also. Even with the little bit of chunk he has, his butt is more narrow than his chest by far.

OP
LisaRN

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Vegas is kind of like a body builder, huge, wide chest, defined waist and smaller rear. That is where I have problems getting him "outfits" they are to tight across the chest and hang at the rear. I don't have another bully to compare him to in this town, but the other pics I see on this board to me he looks like a normal boy.

Yup..I have the same issues if I buy him clothing.. front is tight and rear is flapping in the breeze!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online