No wonder why Vegas LOVES his daddy!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas has a Kong, that I put about a half teaspoon of peanut butter in to keep him occupied and happy :yes:, tonight Joe gave him a treat of peanut butter in his Kong, I noticed after about half an hour Vegas was still licking :confused:, I ask Joe how much peanut butter he gave him........He FILLED it!!!! :eek: bet I know what tomorrow mornings :poo: is going to look like!! Vegas of course loved it, ME?? not so much!!!!!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Maybe Daddy should clean up tomorrow mornings poop!

That's funny, and a lot or calories, too!

I KNOWWWW, I was crapping and Joe was like :confused:, that is exactly why Vegas has god parents in case something would happen to me. Joe is a "cat" person and although I do love our :evil: cat, I am a dog person. [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] has custody of Vegas in case anything happens. :heartsign: them and feel comfortable with this decision.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I KNOWWWW, I was crapping and Joe was like :confused:, that is exactly why Vegas has god parents in case something would happen to me. Joe is a "cat" person and although I do love our :evil: cat, I am a dog person. @LariP and @BruceP has custody of Vegas in case anything happens. :heartsign: them and feel comfortable with this decision.

:hmm:

Me thinks Lari and Brucie believe in verrrrrrry full Kongs too! :D

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
I KNOWWWW, I was crapping and Joe was like :confused:, that is exactly why Vegas has god parents in case something would happen to me. Joe is a "cat" person and although I do love our :evil: cat, I am a dog person. @LariP and @BruceP has custody of Vegas in case anything happens. :heartsign: them and feel comfortable with this decision.

Awwww! But I want [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] to have custody of Mac and Cleo if anything ever happens to hubby and me! No fair :glare:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I must be a mean mummy I only put the smallest amount in it as it makes a mess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Full Kongs, here, too! And I am just as guilty of filling it peanut butter...(head hung in shame)

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.