ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Bill and I love to visit car lots on Sundays when no one is there to interfere with our looking. Yesterday we took Mabel with us. We're trying to help her stamina, since she probably spent most of her early life in a crate. She had such a good time! For a while. Then she got tired and stopped. Just stopped. We laughed as Bill had to carry her back to the car. She's such a princess!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Ah. so sweet.... no pictures of Daddy carring his girl back to the car???

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Isn't that just a wonderful thing they do. :laugh: You're strolling along and WHAM!!! They stop with absolutely no desire to move, LOL.

truffle shuffle

Dec 23, 2012
DC area
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk
Thankfully Chunk hasn't realized thats a option yet! If mama keeps walking he keeps walking... he's still just a pup though, it'll be an awkward day when he dose...perhaps I should start lifting weights now ;)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
HRH is funny whenever we go somewhere....... she tries to get in EVERY car we come to in a parking lot..... We think she knows that cars take her home and she is telling us she wants to go home.... poor thing.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Abby used to do that. She would do her business then plant her feet firm into the ground and wouldn't budge. She didn't care that Otis or Roxy weren't done yet. She was finished and wanted to go home lol Thankfully she was small enough to carry without breaking my back.

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.