Bogey and the scene of the crime!

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Wow your baby is getting so big and he is so handsome! He is going to be a thick boy!

Leatherneck

Apr 3, 2013
Youngstown, Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Gomer & Vince
Great pic! Hope the ice cream makes all feel better!!! I know the thought of it is making me want some now, too bad the "boys" are sleeping. Guess I'll have to wait till daytime

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Very cute picture! Look at baby Bogey all grown up!!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I missed this too I do hope your hand is better and I love that photo of the both of you he is a beautiful looking boy😊

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Let me know what time you'll be there and we will meet you!! Would LOVE to meet Blue!! (And you too!)

[MENTION=7064]mer55[/MENTION] We're going today instead of tomorrow. Should be there between 3-4. If you can make it, that would be great :D

OP
mer55

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
@mer55 We're going today instead of tomorrow. Should be there between 3-4. If you can make it, that would be great :D
Oh bummer! We have our grandson's birthday party today about an hour away, so we won't be in town! Sorry to have missed you! Enjoy the scenery! And it will take you at least a half hour to decide on a flavor!! I highly recommend Elvis' Dream: vanilla ice cream, chocolate chunks, real bananas and peanut butter swirls. Or....Paradise Found: Coconut Ice cream, chocolate fudge chunks, and almonds(you'll swear you are eating an Almond Joy) or, Bada Bing, or Rte 302 Moo, or ..... it goes on and on! Have fun! Let me know what you get!! It's worth the trip!!!

Members online

No members online now.