Great idea for maintaining your home re bully hair

Jan 31, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno & Gidget
Hi everyone, thought I'd share this wonderful purchase I made a few months back....

IRobot Roomba

There's many variations of this product and am unsure as to what is available in the US.

We all know how much our bullies "drop" but with this little robot all you need to do is press a button and away she goes. It returns to it's docking station when it needs recharging.

It's effective, I was shocked when I first checked the drawer to find sooo much bully hair in there. It really works!!

Best thing is, you can program it so it works while you're not even at home.

Win win.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I've seen this before and wondered if it worked? I also saw a commercial on TV this morning that advertised a similar product that is made by Vileda. It works like the wet Swiffer and looks like the IRobot, it works like a damp mop for the floors. I don't know what the price point is on it, but it was available at Sears and some other stores, but I didn't catch what the other stores were.

OP
Bruno and Gidget
Jan 31, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno & Gidget
I've seen this before and wondered if it worked? I also saw a commercial on TV this morning that advertised a similar product that is made by Vileda. It works like the wet Swiffer and looks like the IRobot, it works like a damp mop for the floors. I don't know what the price point is on it, but it was available at Sears and some other stores, but I didn't catch what the other stores were.

The price varies according to how many bells and whistles are on it. I bought the basic iroomba model and I can vouch that it definitely works!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
NICE!!! However, Banks and Cheli might eat it

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Our neighbor has one of those (well I think it's like that one). They just spent $500 on the dang thing but I guess it really works. I'm afraid Wilson would consider that his own personal toy and chase it he definitely would want to eat it. :lol:

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Now if only they could design it to do the couch & car and I would run out and get one

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
One of the best inventions ever. Blue doesn't exactly chase it around, but if it gets too close, he'll hit it with his paw..lol..

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I think I'd come home and find it eaten!!!

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.