How do people NOT know about the EBN?!?

truffle shuffle

Dec 23, 2012
DC area
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk
As I'm sure ya'll know I take Chunk EVERYWHERE, he's totally my sidekick!! Anywhoooo, when we meet other Bulldoggers, I always ask if they're on the EBN... and I have only met 1 person who was. As you can imagine, I spend a bunch of time telling people about it! I have found this to be an amazing resource for that's Bully!!! I found this place within weeks of bringing my fuzzy home eventhough I was lazy and didn't join for like a month :/
My partner thinks I'm crazy and I don't need all of the greater DC area on the EBN, but hey more Bully Buddies for Chunk right?!?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I KNOW ....... it's amazing they don't all know!!! You need to stock up on some business cards!!!! I have a stash that i try and keep with me ALWAYS!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Excellent point, Red.... the more the Bullier!!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
There's a nurse at work who just became a bully mom back in January and I told her to join EBN for all the fabulous information she'll acquire. Well, I keep asking her if she's joined and she just says, "I looked at it but didn't join yet". What's wrong w/some people?? :confused:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hey same here, anytime I meet someone with a bully, or people ask me where they can get a EB, I first tell them about this amazing site, and then I tell them there are a lot of rescues on this site as well.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
There's a nurse at work who just became a bully mom back in January and I told her to join EBN for all the fabulous information she'll acquire. Well, I keep asking her if she's joined and she just says, "I looked at it but didn't join yet". What's wrong w/some people?? :confused:

I tell people we see every month at our meet ups to join and so far only a couple have. I just dont understand it.
It's like EBN is a major part of our universe and I dont understand why eberyone that has a bully isn't here. What are they thinking????

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
I think a lot of people just read and search the forums for answers. Could be they're just not comfortable posting..

Mar 19, 2013
Country
Good old US of A
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman(RIP) & Jenkins
I admit I lurked and read a bit before I joined. But I am here now! I think sometime some people have an idea in their heads about online forums and groups etc. They don't want to be one of "those" weird internet only friends people. Or they don't want to learn or unlearn everything they thought they knew about dogs and nutrition, allergies etc.

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
such a wonderful site, everything you need to know about owning an english bulldog is here.........and EVERYONE is so friendly , going above and beyond to help with any thing you may need help with.......love telling others about this site....i wouldn't understand someone having a bully , knowing about this site and not joining ....let's hear it for EBN :clap2:

Last edited:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Well thanks for sharing the info, and I like you tell everyone I meet with a bully about this site. It just doesn't make sense why they don't join. They just don't know what they are missing.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
It's surprising to me when I meet other bully owners that they do not know of EBN. I've given them an EBN card and written down the website. I've never seen one join though which is mind boggling to me. Before I got Wilson that's the first thing I looked for, a knowledgeable website. I read and read and then joined when I got him. Been here ever since. :D

OP
truffle shuffle

truffle shuffle

Dec 23, 2012
DC area
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk
Glad I'm not alone in this! A wealth of information on our special guys! I LOVE that if I have a question about anything EB there are dozens of people who have been through it and are super helpful!! AND we are all the same kind of crazy who love to show off our fuzz families :D all the amazing photos... whatching these sweet guys grow! What an awsome comunity x)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
i got one to join just from meeting them at petco a couple of weeks ago. took sarah in and she said she had 2 new bullies so i told her some things and told her bout ebn and my name on here and within days she was here and messaging me. :eek: i was stunned. i think that is not the norm though but i wish it was. ebn is such a great place. hope she dont mind me telling that lol

Jackieshoes

Sep 30, 2012
Mississippi
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
Right!!!! I tell other bully mommies that I'd trust y'all with my baby and that normally convinces then to at least look it up!!

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online