Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
yeah, sometimes I wish I had certain peoples phone numbers!!!!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Update....He quit throwing up around noon. About 1 in the afternoon Vegas was his old normal self, he was playing, drinking water, following me all around. I did not give him any food all day. Around 6:30 his normal dinner time he went in the kitchen and started barking (which he rarely does) and I have him 1 cup of food, he inhaled it, drank a lot of water and started playing again. I took him for his evening walk, his poop was normal and we spent the rest of the eve. snuggled on the couch watching ghost movies. I really think it was the brisket aftermath. NO MORE table food. Thank You all for your well wishes. I am thinking it was just an upset tummy giving him the brisket after 5 weeks of no table food.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
We were a little freaked out last night after no update was given! Glad Vegas B is doing well! I hope the snuggles were awesome!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION], I babied him all day, and snuggles were fantastic, I made my husband sit on the other couch and kept saying "but he has been sick and NEEDS to snuggle with his mommy"! He was just like a child, I know he really did not feel good, and he definatly played it out, especially when i would not let Joe sit with us, lol... Although he snored loudly. we did watch movies together.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
So glad to know he's ok ..... they really know how to scare us!!! :eek:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.