Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
That is so heartbreaking.

My husbands aunt about 40 years ago was attacked by a neighbour cut the dogs ear of and it also lost its eye from the attack, how anyone can do anything to harm anyone or animal is beyond me.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Can't bear to read the story. The world is just so ridiculously hurtful sometimes. :(

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2 :D

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
so, so senseless

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
oh no he was just a baby...this just breaks my heart.

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Let me tell you what....if that happened to my dog you'd be hauling me to prison cause I'd rip his jugular out with my bare hands.

OP
giuseppe

giuseppe

Feb 18, 2013
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Apollo and Enzo - Giuseppe 7/11/01 - 4/23/12
Let me tell you what....if that happened to my dog you'd be hauling me to prison cause I'd rip his jugular out with my bare hands.

I'm with you on that one. I don't think I would be able to control myself.
I read a few variations on the story and I don't think he was legitimately scared of this puppy. If he was he wouldn't have picked up his dogs, walked into the house and come back out with a pistol. If I were scared for myself or my neighbor, I certainly wouldn't leave her alone togo in the house. I think he was trying to act like a badass for his neighbor. Then that same neighbor, from what I've read, protected the second bulldog from the jerk. The kicker is the courts gave him back his guns because he needs them to do his part time job as a security guard. I think that's ridiculous. My two guys just turned 9 months yesterday. They get a little rambunctious at times but never mean. I've yet to meet a mean bulldog.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I can not read this story .. but your comments already make me feel sick to my stomach. What is this world coming to???!!!!!!!!!

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
I did hear about this story - the woman is part of a "closed group" on FB called Bulldog Pics, she has posted numerous photos of him, he was so adorable. Very, very heartbreaking.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Such a sad story, nd all could have been prevented.

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.