Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
I am so glad that Brutus is back with Mom and Dad and what a handsome boy he is!! Give him muzzies from us! Alls well that ends well

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
So glad that this turned into a happy story in the end. And Brutus is just gorgeous .. I can't believe you've been hiding him from us for so long!!! :heart:

OP
B

Brutusbearsdad

Apr 25, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus
Well, another update. Sorry false alarm. All is not well.. I never received the refund I was promised. They lost the papers that I sent with him for transport(they had told me I would get them in the mail), and they never sent me a copy of the papers from the first vet visit(another thing they told me they would be mailing to me). I had been in contact with the owner up until recently when I asked about the refund. I never received the refund promised. I have just been given excuse after excuse when contacting them. The owner has said she will call me, never did, and now they have stopped responding to my emails. I guess I jumped the gun and was duped. I lost over 1,000 dollars with them, and then had to do the drive myself. I never received a cent back from them even though they never completed the job I paid them for (instead I ended up with a $400 vet bill in SC, plus another 300 for the drive down there, and then a lot more on the drive to California). I feel very deceived. I just hope that this story can help others from being fooled and tricked by them. They do not hold true to their word. Pets on Board Transport LLC is not a company I would recommend. I am going to be filing a complaint with the BBB regarding them. The issue with the vet bills and drive isn't the main problem I have, I am forever grateful that I have my little buddy with me, but the fact that I feel robbed and paid them to do nothing bums me out. I am a student pursuing my masters degree. I don't have money to throw around like that.

Thank you all for the replies.

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
[MENTION=8685]Brutusbearsdad[/MENTION] omg, what a story. I was so glad to read the post about your refund, then I just saw your last one. This is horrible!! I would definitely be pursuing SOME kind of legal action. They need to pay up, especially if it was that pricey..and they said they were going to pay you! Wow. Just wow. How shady can one get?

I'm so glad Brutus is alright. He sure is a handsome fella.

OP
B

Brutusbearsdad

Apr 25, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus
[MENTION=1909]laurendoodler[/MENTION] I was happy at first too. I figured I would look more into it tomorrow. Love your agility pictures and the painted nails. Too cute!!

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
[MENTION=8685]Brutusbearsdad[/MENTION] do that and keep us updated!!! I really hope you get your refund. I hate when companies give people the run around.

and thanks! I wish we could still do agility; she tore her ACL in daycare and can't do it anymore. :(

sethck89

Oct 13, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Humphrey
Good luck on your move! We could not find any airline that would even take Humphrey when we moved from Boston to Dallas. Thus, we used a courier service based out of Texas; the family actually owned several bulldogs and loved Humphrey to death - they actually put him in the bed with them while they were on the road! They got to Dallas before we did, so they took him home and let him play with their own dogs! When we picked him up, he heard our voices, looked at us, and then ran at the speed of light into our arms - it was so precious!

I hope that you find a great courier service!

Most Reactions