Do anybody know any good bulldog vets in New York City

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
@bigrod48

MetVet NYC, Dr. Cary Nulton. Her and Joanna are great with Blue and she understand the specifc issues EBD's have.
Only thing is, she does housecalls. So if you're not in the city (Manhattan), or very close to, she's not an option. If you can use her, she's affiliated with various Animal Hospitals in the city for more serious issues.

The other one I've heard good things about is Dr. Esposito at Richmond Valley Animal Hospital in Staten Island. She has two bullies of her own.

@ChrisRN I think there's another person from NYC here but I'll get the name wrong for sure. Something like nycheart?

Last edited:

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
I don't know of any but [MENTION=6965]Nora Jowls[/MENTION] I believe is in the city are, are you in Manhattan?

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Here's another New Yorker but I don't know if she is in the city [MENTION=2659]nyerathrt[/MENTION][h=1][/h]

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
richmond valley animal hospital
4915 Arthur Kill Rd
Staten Island, NY 10309

the bulldog vet retired but he trained the staff and some specialize in bullies.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
[MENTION=4688]Baconator[/MENTION] ackk.. I was just wondering if [MENTION=6965]Nora Jowls[/MENTION] is coming this Sunday but I totally forgot she's in Queens.. doh.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
richmond valley animal hospital
4915 Arthur Kill Rd
Staten Island, NY 10309

the bulldog vet retired but he trained the staff and some specialize in bullies.

That's probably why I've heard good things about Dr. Esposito.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.