Question about english bulldog nose!

kevinburelle

Apr 28, 2012
Russell
Bulldog(s) Names
Pepper
hey guys! this is just a quick question for you! my baby pepper is a 5 month old male ( i will attach a picture regarding my question) i am just wondering if it is normal for an english bulldog to not have the " sunk-in " type nose?! pper2.jpgpepper.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Could he be Old English? They tend to not have as much of a "sunk-in" face

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Ya looks like he might be an Olde English, he is SUPER adorable regardless of his breed! And honestly, having a nose that's not sunken in will be healthier for him in the long run! Both of mine don't have super squished in faces. :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
He does look like Olde English, or maybe Olde English mixed with English. Either way, he is adorable, and Olde English are great and just a little bigger and don't usually have the health issues that some English have, I think you have a great bully there either way. He is so handsome. :2thumbs:

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
I can't tell how big he is, but he could be mixed with American Bulldog. I love the way he sits, he is so gangly. Very cute.

Most Reactions