I hate my local pet food store

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Everytime I go there I end up leaving annoyed. The manager has bulldogs and loves to snidely attempt to correct my purchases and "educate"me on bulldogs. She keeps trying to shove royal canine down my throat. When I decline in favor of a more expensive grain free nutritious food she argues with me and treats me like im and idiot for telling her corn is not a good ingredient to have in bulldog food as they are prone to allergies. She laughs at this and says I have 3 and none of them have issues with it.Now I have never seen her dogs so idk but I do know a thing or 2 about the ones I have had and their issues. Ugh I wish I had some where else to go. I don't understand what her problem is I spend more money on evo than I would if I bought that royal canine crap geeeze sorry just super annoying. I bought 2 bags instead of 1 this time so I hopefully won't see her again for quite a while.

Last edited:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Hmmm... If she does it everytime I personally would be tempted to start using PetFlow ... nothing more annoying than a "know-it-all"!!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I'd tell her if she doesn't want to loose you as a customer, to mind her own business. Have you tried petflow for your food? They may have it cheaper.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
PetFlow free shipping to your front door when you say so. With any variety you can think of

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
I haven't ever looked into it bur I really want to feed fromm and I can't find ir anywhere so this may be my chance. I remember a few years ago reading ebn gets a kickback if I order does anyone know if this is still accurate and what the code is? [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]

Just saw the ad ↑ lol will use the link and check it out

Last edited:

christyjulene

Apr 1, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Abbey
Life online just requires a credit card. You can even order dog food naked and General Abrams won't tell. What's easier than that.

christyjulene

Apr 1, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Abbey

Get FREE shipping on all orders over $49 for life!
Set up a shipping schedule so you never run out of food.
Quit lugging those big bags of dog food and running that extra errand, and get it delivered right to your door- shipped for FREE!
Please use our link so EBN gets sponsor credit.

Ready to try Petflow? Click Here!

Use CODE at checkout: ENGLISHBULLDOG

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I wouldn't like that at all! I would either shop some where else or order online!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
That would bug the crap outa me esp the food their pushing. Is be tempted to tell them of the many bullies who don't do well on that food. Just order online its easy.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
You just don't need the stress, Hon. It's tempting to think of replies or tell
her off, but good...the simple truth is, you can't fix STOOPID. Wish I'd gotten
this wayyyyy before now but now I do and I just refuse to spend any energy
whatsoever on them. Yes, switch to ordering Fromm from Petflow, you deserve
the extra time for yourself, a better mood and avoidance of STOOPID.
:2thumbs:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Lol Carol, you make me laugh. I love that quote " you can't fix stupid ". So true. That would definetely annoy me too, having someone constantly pushing their will on you, it's okay to say it once and then they should respect your choices.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Jenn - you are sooooooooooooo much nicer than me. second time she said something to me, I would have never returned to that store - I'd find another place and drive the extra milage.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I haven't ever looked into it bur I really want to feed fromm and I can't find ir anywhere so this may be my chance. I remember a few years ago reading ebn gets a kickback if I order does anyone know if this is still accurate and what the code is? [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]

Just saw the ad ↑ lol will use the link and check it out

Hey Jennifer. I always order from PetFlow now. It was so foreign to me in the beginning to order dog food online but it's so convenient and at times cheaper in the long run because I'm not spending more $ at the pet store that I don't need to be.

The code is "englishbulldog" PetFlow generally has free shipping for all order over $49 too. Their link is also on the side bar of EBN under under Support EBN, Visit PetFlow

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I walked into another new place this past weekend that's a mile from my house. They had great stuff in there, even my favorite toys, West Paw. But they were a bit snooty (and they were MEN!!!). I won't be returning. What a shame too.

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Geesh what a way to turn a customer off. Everyone else beat me to the punch of saying "Order online and have it shipped to you".
Hope this will work better for you!
Sorry you have to deal with her.

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online