ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
I was having a horrible day trying to finish a project when my husband brought Mabel to my office! :coolthumb: She had such a good time! She met people in the library, in the elevator, in the hallway, and in our lobby! :happydance: Everyone loved her. She spent a long time running back and forth between people and even rolled on her back for a belly rub. She explored under desks, in a closet, and tried to get into our simulation lab--while a sim was in progress! She wasn't going to leave so Bill had to carry her to the car. :) I ended up having to stay an extra hour, but it was definitely worth it!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
YEAH, Mabel!! So happy she gave you a nice break and she is settling in nice and coming out of her shell!!! Now, next time.... PICTURES!!!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
She sure has come out of her shell!
HRH just doesn't accept new or strange places so exuberantly. She has come to visit me a few times now on the days when I go to the Nursing Home. (I usually go there once day a week.)
She is compliant, and happy to see mom. But its still a scary place. and the elevators are full of monsters. She'd rather hide under my desk than be sociable.

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Alright Mabel!!! She is blossoming into a happy confident Bully girl. How wonderful for everyone who got to meet her.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
And I bet everyone loved her, lucky girl going to Mums work :2thumbs:

Richard often brought Ftse in to me when I was working to see the kids and they all just loved him and spoke of him almost every day.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Oh you better watch out, Mabel is blooming like a new flower. :love: How exciting that must have been for you, and her. But to watch her explore new surroundings without fear, I bet you smiled the entire time.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
It's so great being able to read about all steps Mabel is taking to come out of her shell. I just wanna hug and kiss her!!!
You're doing an amazing job with her, Chris. :2thumbs:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.