moving so stressful!!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Take a hot as you can stand it Bubble bath and soak a good long while, it will do wonders for the aches. If you have some epsoms salts put about a cup in the bath and that'll even help more.

So glad the pups adjusted so quickly. And you'll have it all arranged and "home" for yourself very soon from the sounds of it.

Noyes27

Sep 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
I totally feel your pains! I just moved into my first house on March 18 and literally everything that could have gone wrong that day went wrong. Good news is, everything since then has been great. It will be worth it i promise.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well im totally late to this but i just wanted to wish you well in your new home and im so glad the bullies are doing good with it. :)

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Congratulations! You did it! It is all behind you now - the stress, worry about finding a place, the bullies adjusting, the logistics- everything. Now you can go take a nice loooooong hot soak in your bathtub with some Epsom salts and nice smelly stuff and enjoy the moment. So glad Diesel Molly and Madison took so quickly to their new home. It is meant to be. Hugs.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Molly is SO funny ... she knows all the treats are in the box that says den right in front of her so she has been sitting there watching the box :lol: she only turned when she heard the camera ... silly girl!!!

View attachment 40657

I totally LOL'd on that one. Her face looks like "Ut Oh. BUSTED."

Congratulations! You did it! It is all behind you now - the stress, worry about finding a place, the bullies adjusting, the logistics- everything. Now you can go take a nice loooooong hot soak in your bathtub with some Epsom salts and nice smelly stuff and enjoy the moment. So glad Diesel Molly and Madison took so quickly to their new home. It is meant to be. Hugs.

That's exactly what I was thinking. The dogs love it because you love it and having that big ol' yard to play in? Fabulous. CONGRATS.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.