Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
This move is proving stressful :( I've got so much to do and very little time to do it in ... yes I know I should be tending to the packing and not whining on EBN :lol: but I needed a break :ashamed: I just want to wave a magic wand and have everything neatly packed, labeled and moved then neatly put away in the new house ... oh that would be nice!!

Oh well enough complaining ... I got what is important boxed up :lol:

attachment.php

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
awweeee. I feel for ya, if that's any consolation . :crazy: bet the bully's are a big help :eek:

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
awweeee. I feel for ya, if that's any consolation . :crazy: bet the bully's are a big help :eek:

:LMAO: if by help you mean getting under foot and doing anything and everything to make mom stop putting everything in boxes :LMAO: they are getting a little nervous they don't understand what is going on and as you know bulldogs don't like things out of their places so all these stray boxes are freaking them out!! But they are doing better each day as far as getting use to the boxes :lol:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Moving is so much work and terribly time consuming. Besides the bullies, anyone else helping you? Do you have to be out of your current house by this week?

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Moving is so much work and terribly time consuming. Besides the bullies, anyone else helping you? Do you have to be out of your current house by this week?

because my current rental has been foreclosed I have to be out right away to get the relocation assistance payment ... my dad will be here Tuesday and hopefully my nephew will be coming with him, my son's girlfriend is helping and when we are packed and ready to haul it over to the new house her two brothers will help also ... so l'm lucky that the help is on the way :) and I just got a phone call from my step mom and the money she and my dad sent over for move in costs doesn't have to be paid back as soon as I thought so I will be able to to get them paid back but I don't have to stress and worry about the exact date ... which just made the weight on my shoulders SO much less :)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I feel your pain! We just moved our daughter and grandkids into a "temporary" home. Egads! I hate moving! And she has found her permanent home..lol..so we get to do it again in a month or so! :eek:

Just keep your eye on the prize! And on those precious Bully's! :laugh:

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Molly is SO funny ... she knows all the treats are in the box that says den right in front of her so she has been sitting there watching the box :lol: she only turned when she heard the camera ... silly girl!!!

100_1224.jpg

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I feel your pain! We just moved our daughter and grandkids into a "temporary" home. Egads! I hate moving! And she has found her permanent home..lol..so we get to do it again in a month or so! :eek:

Just keep your eye on the prize! And on those precious Bully's! :laugh:

Oh man that is rough, moving knowing you are going to have to do it all over again :( :hug:

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I hate moving! I have moved so much it is awful! I totally feel for you! I bet you will love when you get into the new house and put your touch in that place! Please post pictures of the dog room!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
that pic at the end was perfection!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
No moving is not fun at all but you have the most important packed already the Bullies.

good luck with the moving.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Is your new home empty? Maybe your new landlord will let you start moving things over gradually???

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Is your new home empty? Maybe your new landlord will let you start moving things over gradually???

Yes its empty ... for now :lol: I go to the property management company today and pay the deposit & first months rent, I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure I won't be able to get the keys until Wednesday because of cleaning etc but there is an off chance I could get them today, if that is the case I will just start loading the truck and make loads of things like our cloths etc then when my dad and nephew get here tomorrow we will start moving all the packed items etc ... keep your fingers crossed for me I can get the keys today :)

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Lol.. great pics. I feel ya on the moving. Can't stand it and avoid it as much as possible.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Hey [MENTION=6189]bulldogs4me[/MENTION] I have auction stuff to ship you. Please PM your new address to me because it probably would have to be forwarded since you are moving so soon. We plan to ship tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.