Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Ok, Vegas got weighed on Thursday and it looks like the stew is working. He's lost 5 pounds in the last month. He weighed in at 61.9 pounds. So, I bought him a new chew toy...bought O a new tennis ball (pink!!!) Got the dress and shirt on clearance and I bought 6 bags of Charlie Bear low cal treats. (we got 4 of them for free at the vet office for winning the best trick with Orion during puppy kindergarted) Anyways, after the "spice cabinet" invastion yesterday morning...I put the barstool infront of the cabinet today. I was pretty proud of myself until I got THAT call. That call was from my husband..telling me that I didn't put the open bag of Charlie Bear treats up high enough. Someone pulled down the plastic bag containing the 16 oz package of Charlie Bears, the pink tennis ball and the clothes. That same four pawed someone proceeded to eat every last treat in the bag. So, needless to say, Vegas looks fat tonight. And he stinks. I don't think he feels very well. Poor baby. I don't think he weighs 61.9 pounds anymore.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I think that maybe, just mayb- you not only need child locks but possibly you need to keep them in their beds while you are not home.... or did this happen when your hubby was home? :eek:

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
No, nobody was home. We got a new kennel, but the front door was missing....but it is now complete. We have a whole house AND Vegas will be kenneled from now on.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Poor Vegas... How does his tummy feel today?

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION], Oh poor Vegas and all those treats!! I was just wondering What weight are you striving for? My Vegas is 63lbs. has a very defined waist and our vet thinks he is perfect (I already knew that, lol) He has remained at 63 even during a innactive summer due to temps over 100 most of the summer. He is becoming more "spunky" and taking a little longer walks since our evenings are getting around 80's now. I was looking at your profile and realized that Vegas and Orion are 16 days apart. Vegas was 1, on June 1st!!

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]....the vet doesn't have a set number for his weight. He says all dog are different and it depends on how his ribs appear. So, Vegas isn't very broad, so he could probably stand to loose a few more pounds..I'm hoping for 58 pds or so.

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
awww poor baby Vegas. He must have been bored, lol. I hope he is feeling better now.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Poor Vegas, I bet it will be a while before he wants another one of those treats. haha. Hope his tummy settled ok.

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Oh my .. Poor, poor Vegas! He doesn't like dieting.. (hug) How about exercise - maybe a Richard Simmons Dancin' to the Oldies video??? :D

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION]
Are you kidding me? He was wanting treats for going out potty..it didn't deter him at all! I could tell his belly was full...it was pooching out. He hardly has gas, but last night and a little today? Stinky!!

📰 Latest posts

Members online