Looks like I am going to have to be very careful

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
My little Bertie is used to being around three cats and my other dog Dexter...with that being said, I took Bertie outside today and low and behold...she tries to run and pull me to the back of the house. What do I see? A Momma and 5 baby SKUNKS! Just what I need!!! Now I have to watch out everytime we go outside to make sure they aren't around! Getting sprayed is all I need!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
OMG noooooooo you DON'T want that to happen!!! :eek: I think that is more frightening that toads and bobcats!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
if the animals get sprayed use dawn grape fruit dish washing soap it will get the smell out of them alot better than tomato juice. thats what weve used on all our animals and horses

OP
reallyrob

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
It's bad enough to drive down the road and smell where a skunk has gotten hit by a car. I couldn't even imagine if me or the dogs got sprayed!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Is there any way you can get someone from animal control come and relocate the family?
Good Luck!!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I hope they aren't living under your house or porch!!! We have raccoons in our back yard, but have never seen babies. I bet the skunks are adorable!

Be safe!

A

Alaskasmom1

Tank and Alaska got sprayed at 3:30 a.m. We tried the peroxide, baking soda and Dawn. It works great but the house still smells awful. Tank
ran inside before I knew he had gotten sprayed. He rubbed all over his bedding and on the carpet under our bed! OMG! How do you get the smell out of fabric?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.