dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
I finally got my puppy.. now with pics

Well he is 1 . He was born on Christmas day which I think is adorable. I drove 6 hours today to get him. I know I said I wanted a dream show puppy but when it comes down to it I'm truly a sucker for dogs who need homes. My heart just wouldn't let buy a puppy. But this guy who is yet to be names is house broken! ! I'll post pics tomorrow when we are more settled in. Oh I just love soft bully ears! Oh we also have acquired 2 ducklingrecent which has been umm interesting
20130414_103008.jpg

20130414_102854.jpg

20130414_102800.jpg

20130414_103012.jpg

He has one spotted ear with chocolate colored spots instead of red and his eyes are so light brown they are almost yellow. . So cute

Last edited:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Oh Jen...instant tear up for your awesome heart, thank you for sharing this
with us. What a lucky, lucky bully to get you for Mom...and those lucky duckies
too.

I so understand, once you've rescued/adopted, see the difference love makes,
see the amazing personalities emerge, witness deepest gratitude shining from
those eyes, humbled knowing YOU are the one rescued, we are changed and
are THEIRS (the rescues/adoptees) forever.

After losing Brutus, my 1st adoptee, I looked at breeders for a special puppy too.

I'm happily rehomed w/Cami (5 y/o) as of 2 & 1/2 weeks ago, a retired breeder
that lost her 2nd home due to divorce so I'm her 3rd and forever home. She is
starting to trust deeper, seeking ME out, starting to sleep, touching me, resting
her head on me, you know...melting my heart as she accepts and trusts, that I
LOVE her and CARE for her needs...for HER.

Thank goodness these new parents come here, share their adorable, squishy,
wrinkled bundles of indescribable puppy goodness so we can get our puppy fix!

Congratulations, Jen! You're doubly blessed!! You got a puppy rehome!!!

The best of everything, good on you, you go girlfriend!
:clap2: ​GOD bless all there!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Oh Jennifer that's just so wonderful!! I'm very happy for you! Really looking forward to seeing more pictures and hearing his story.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
YEAH!!! so excited for you Jen! Can not wait for pictures -- what is his name? and, very happy to be seeing you post again. Missed you!

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] hey how are you. Didn't mean to not be around life just gets busy
We are stilltrying to name him....right now ****head is in the lead because he is a serious pita lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
@2BullyMama hey how are you. Didn't mean to not be around life just gets busy
We are stilltrying to name him....right now ****head is in the lead because he is a serious pita lol

All good... life does take over for all of us at times. Just glad all is going well with you -- how is Ruby? I kind of like :poo:head .... our frenchie, Cheli really get 'stinker' or stinky more than he gets his name

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Congratulations! Now about:rules: Get busy snapping :photo: Cause we all know :pics:

Last edited:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:clap: This is great news Jennifer! For you ànd your new poopy head! Can't wait to meet him! Oooooo..we had baby ducklings..years go! One by one..our big cat brought them to us as GIFTS! :eek: We saved the last one and found him a safer place to live!! Messy little poopy heads too! .:)

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
For some reason my phone wouldn't let me upload pics in a reply so I posted them in the original post

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
"For some reason my phone wouldn't let me upload pics in a reply so I posted them in the original post" [/QUOTE]

Yes Jen, they are now showing up just fine...poopyhead is adorable, just adorable!

And I can tell from 2nd pic, he can give serious stink eye, lol

Again, Congratulations, am sooooo happy for y'all. Much love....Carol & Cami

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Congratulations! Bully's deserve good parents and now this dog has some. He looks so sweet an lovable. Always just waiting for someone to love him someone whom he could show his devotion and love to. Three bows to you and all who take in rescues. Until joining this forum I had no idea there was so many bulldogs in need of rescue. My eyes have been opened. To the uninitiated one may think that a breed of dog that is usually as expensive as an EB there would be few that were given up. But alas its not the case as I have learned. I'm saddened by it but so glad there are so many compassionate and caring people many of which are in this forum. I would that all dogs could and would be saved. But you guys who have rescued are doing your part. Who knows one day in the future I may as well. Right now I have my hands full and if I suggested it I might get shot. Thanks to all, who do all they can.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.