Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Jen
    Bulldog(s) Names
    ???
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: I finally got my puppy

For some reason my phone wouldn't let me upload pics in a reply so I posted them in the original post
    If tears could build a staircase and happy memories a lane, I could walk right up to Heaven and bring you home again!

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fat Cami
    Likes (Received)

"For some reason my phone wouldn't let me upload pics in a reply so I posted them in the original post" [/QUOTE]

Yes Jen, they are now showing up just fine...poopyhead is adorable, just adorable!

And I can tell from 2nd pic, he can give serious stink eye, lol

Again, Congratulations, am sooooo happy for y'all. Much love....Carol & Cami

My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

Real Name
    Tim
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ace
    Likes (Received)

Congratulations! Bully's deserve good parents and now this dog has some. He looks so sweet an lovable. Always just waiting for someone to love him someone whom he could show his devotion and love to. Three bows to you and all who take in rescues. Until joining this forum I had no idea there was so many bulldogs in need of rescue. My eyes have been opened. To the uninitiated one may think that a breed of dog that is usually as expensive as an EB there would be few that were given up. But alas its not the case as I have learned. I'm saddened by it but so glad there are so many compassionate and caring people many of which are in this forum. I would that all dogs could and would be saved. But you guys who have rescued are doing your part. Who knows one day in the future I may as well. Right now I have my hands full and if I suggested it I might get shot. Thanks to all, who do all they can.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads