the "Fred Flintstone" run...

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
We let Chester out of his crate when we get home..and if its' been a while he ends up being a bit of a hurry to go outside :eek: And when the above mentioned baby bully runs out of the crate, down the hallway, and tries to navigate on the kitchen floor around the table and out the sliding glass door - he manages to do the "Fred Flintstone". ie: The feet are going a mile a minute but he's not getting anywhere as his bum keeps going one way while the rest tries to round the curve :D

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
how funny you need to get the camera out next time yall let him out!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
LOL Mine do that too sometimes, but usually cuz they are trying to beat each other out the door! I had to LOL cuz I know EXACTLY what you are talking about!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I have tile floors throughout my whole house (besides area rugs, and kitchen rugs) I too know EXACTLY what you are talking about. It seems like whenever I take Vegas out to potty and he poops, he comes in sooo proud of himself, and does circles around the tile dining floor with his feet moving 90 miles an hour and he is staying in the same spot!! LOL

arimaeis

Aug 14, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ms. Piggy
I love the Fred Flinstone run. The mom and pop pet shop I take my dogs to on the weekends has sealed concrete floors so they are pretty slick. Piggy loves one of the employees there and everytime she sees her she starts running at the end of her leash and it's utter Fred Flintstone action because she can't get traction at all.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Love it! We have tile everywhere also and playing fetch with Cutty's ball is always a site to see. lol. And yes where is your video?!?!? :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.