Liz went on her first meet-up today!

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
They had a Dog Day at Old Westbury Gardens and @BlueberrysMom said I have to go or we cannot be friends. Perhaps I exaggerate a bit ;) My husband never wants to do anything like this, but he said, "Take pictures!" I forgive him, of course, because he is sick and all. There were a lot of doggies there.

IMAG2325.jpg

I tried really hard to get a photo of this fellow with the worst case of stink eye I have ever seen! People kept getting in front of him in his little wagon, but trust me, he has serious stink eye!

IMAG2321-1-1.jpg

When we got home, Liz was completely exhausted, and Amy was not happy that she was left home. When she learns to behave better on the leash, she'll get her turn!

IMAG2326-1.jpg

Last edited:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
looks like a really good turn out for a beautiful day :2thumbs:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
OMG all those beautiful bullies in one place what a great day that would have been, Thanks for sharing.

OP
luseaann

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
They had a contest for longest tail and another one for shortest tail (Liz - ahem - won). But you should have seen it, there were like 25 bulldogs all milling around, wagging, wiggling, even though they weren't entered. Then they judged and announced the winners and everyone clapped. It was funny.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Looks like a fun day.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
OMG!! We were there too, as was Nora Jowls. Blue and Nora met and played forever. Where were you guys??? We missed you :(

Poor Liz, she looks so tired. Same with Blue, he slept the whole car ride back.

Hopefully we'll see eachother at the next meet :D.

Edited to add:
There was a contest?? Grats, Liz! :clap2:

Last edited:

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
That looks like it was a blast. I love that they had a contest and your baby one! Great job. And the picture of 5 bullys and 1 wanna be (the hound) was great!

OP
luseaann

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
I'm surprised I got off any photos at all trying to juggle Liz, my cane, pocketbook, totebag, and phone! The first thing she did when we got there was :poo: and it was loose, if you know what I mean. Then I heard them talking about the short tail contest and I knew she was good for that! So, we had to trudge to the other end of the place so I could clean her buttootz.

christyjulene

Apr 1, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Abbey
What a beautiful day. Congratulations Liz on your win! That is so fun that you live somewhere that has enough Bully's for a get together. Thanks for sharing about your day!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OOOOOOOOOOOOO.... looks like a fun day! Can not wait till 4/28 when we get to go to the Heaven sent Bulldog event over in Jersey!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.