Ok..am I the only one..

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
My girls are still crated at night, in the family room. But they both snore LOUD! Sometimes we have to turn the TV up, so if they do come to our room at some point, I'm sure I'll use my earplugs. Mine are the little purple ones too, they're for swimmers and they are great! I use them now when my husband snores and just about every morning when our neighbors' dogs are barking. Now that it's cooled off here, we have the windows open. Our room is on the back of the house and every morning ALL our neighbors let their dogs out (about 5 am) and let them all bark for about an hour. :angry: Meanwhile all three of mine are still asleep and so I use my earplugs to get back to sleep.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Gracie sleeps in her own bed on the floor beside my side of the bed. She doesn't snore any louder than Bruce does. Usually I don't have much trouble falling asleep if they are just snoring lightly. I've had to nudge Bruce to roll over before, but not Gracie. ;) However, I have had trouble getting to sleep a couple times until she gets past her nightly licking ritual. She sits and licks her chops for sometimes what seems like an eternity before finally settling down and laying down and going to sleep. That get's a little irritating.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
However, I have had trouble getting to sleep a couple times until she gets past her nightly licking ritual. She sits and licks her chops for sometimes what seems like an eternity before finally settling down and laying down and going to sleep. That get's a little irritating.

AHHHHHH I hate that noise!!!! Samson goes thru periods of the year when his allergies flare up and he licks his paws because of it but he always does it to some extent as what I assume is an obsessive thing and he seems to like to do it as he falls asleep. Drives me crazy! I feel your pain :)

Bacon

Sep 9, 2010
West Branch Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Bacon snores, and so does my boyfriend kyle, and of course they alternate so its just constant snoring.. I dont mind it, until it gets too loud and I cant hear the tv anymore :angry: But then I just wake up kyle and move bacon, and were back to the normal snoring.

The other night I had bacon cuddled up with me and Kyle and Bacon shifted on to his back and just started sawing the logs LOUD. All of a sudden I get a nudge in the back and I ask why did u just hit me... Kyle told me to be quiet and stop snoring, I said it wasnt me, its bacon and its cute! And then Kyle got angry and told me to move him so he wouldnt be so loud, and it wasnt cute....:lol: but i know the truth! ;)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.