Ok..am I the only one..

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
who has resorted to ear plugs at night due to a certain four legged creature having snoring issues??? :crazy:

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
nope lex does NOT snore :whew: but our lab sure does, and he has to sleep in the office cause hes so loud!!!!

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
Bertie snores all the time, but it actually relaxes me. I can listen to it for a few minutes and then I am out!

jortiz9758

Aug 22, 2010
Pembroke Pines Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno
Well I have and not just earplugs....I sleep in Aviation headsets believe it or not. Thing is I work as an aircraft mechanic on an overnight shift. Bruno sleeps in the crate at night, all night while the boys and the wife sleep upstairs. When I get in at 6am I walk him. Then everyone is out of the house for school and the wife goes to work at 7am. I do not want to stick him back in the crate for another 5 hours while I now sleep.
Soooooo I take him upstairs with me and my big *** headsets and he hangs out in my room while I sleep and he eventually falls asleep too, and man o man when the snoring starts he is sooo loud! I can still hear him.
The rest of my family thinks I'm crazy and that I should just stick him back in the crate....But I just cant. He gives me the C'mon daddy let me hang out wit ya look:pray:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I have a saying about Vegas.....I love it when he climbs up behind me on the couch..wraps one paw around my neck and puts his chin on my ear. Vegas literally "snores me to sleep".

Last edited:

arimaeis

Aug 14, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ms. Piggy
Oh I've been to that point for years before Piggy even came to our home. Bella snores, Gabe snores, the husband snores...the little purple earplugs from Walgreens has allowed me to sleep for a few years now.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Well I have and not just earplugs....I sleep in Aviation headsets believe it or not. Thing is I work as an aircraft mechanic on an overnight shift. Bruno sleeps in the crate at night, all night while the boys and the wife sleep upstairs. When I get in at 6am I walk him. Then everyone is out of the house for school and the wife goes to work at 7am. I do not want to stick him back in the crate for another 5 hours while I now sleep.
Soooooo I take him upstairs with me and my big *** headsets and he hangs out in my room while I sleep and he eventually falls asleep too, and man o man when the snoring starts he is sooo loud! I can still hear him.
The rest of my family thinks I'm crazy and that I should just stick him back in the crate....But I just cant. He gives me the C'mon daddy let me hang out wit ya look:pray:

I wouldn't blame you, if I were you I would feel bad about sticking him in his kennel again too.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I with most everyone else.....I need noise to sleep and Bella and Abby's snoring does it for me. If they stop then I wake up in a panic!!!!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Stig doesn't snore too loudly. I think it's comforting too because it lets me know that's he's ok.

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
DOesn't bother me and maybe thats what has been helping me get to sleep!! I love hearing the little snorts and breathing in my ear (he lays his head on my neck)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online