What are your bully's nicknames?

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Do you have any nicknames for your bully? And if so what are they?

Tubby's are; Tubbs, Fatso (his dad calls him this :mad:) Booboo, Chubbs, and Wiggly butt lol

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Wilson's nickname given to him my hubby is "Richard Cranium." :ROFL: Emma's is "torpedo" because she torpedoes you running straight into to your legs. :bigeyes:

My neighbor's son (he's 21) named her Emma Bear.

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Guinevere, Little Be
I call Guinevere Guinny, Tubby and chubby puppy and I talk to her often about that cute squishy face!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Banksy, BanksyBoo, Sexy, and my favorite 'Bitchy-girl'

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
"Little Feets".
We have wood floors in our bedroom, and when he runs across it, we can't see him, but we hear "tap tap tap".. it's really cute..lol..

shobbsie

Mar 28, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Two
Many times I call Lucy, "Lucy Goosey". Then after the way she behaves around 3 of the labs at obedience class I sometimes call her, "Floozy Lucy".:yes: Mostly Lucy Loo.

Momma2Bullies

Aug 2, 2012
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Layla and Wilbur
Hee hee ! Great thread!
My BF asks why the dogs have "so many names" and I say "because they have so much cuteness!"

Layla is Nay-Nays, NayNa, baby girl, angel fart, smash face , happy girl, squeakin'girl and silverback ( there is something gorilla-like in her posture LOL)
Wilbur is Wilburbeast, Wilburbean, Bean-Bean, baby boy, grumpypants, Mr. Crank, Grumblebum and Monkey-Face Monkey-Bum

Together they are The Preciouses, Baby Angels, Trixie Hobbitzez and "The Children"

and yes I have an entire language to talk to them. Hahahaha wow, I sound insane! :blink:

truffle shuffle

Dec 23, 2012
DC area
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk
Chunky Monkey, Chunky Butt, Sir Chunksalot (when he's extra sweet), Chunkasaurus Rex (when he's being jerky), Pig-Dog, Hungry Hungry Hippo, and ChunkaDunks.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Ftse gets Ftse wtsy, sausage and baby boy and sometimes I call him pugsley ( our pug dog from the past) when not thinking straight. Everyone else in the family calls him spoilt boy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Bogey is: Bogeyman, sweetie pie, booboy, psycho puppy, snugglepup, and when he is reeealllyyy bad, Bogart.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online