New kids :)

Gold bullies

Nov 27, 2011
Dayton Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Bonez, Bitzie, Brook and Bumble....not forgetting our ff Mr Burger
We have 2 new members in our family .Miss Brook 2012-09-23 11.17.52.jpg . She was our foster but we failed and adopted her. As someone posted on another site . Money can't buy you happiness never paid an adoption fee, this is so true . She has either had her jaw broken at some point or she was born with her jaw slightly twisted. This seems to be the cause of why her tongue hangs out 95% of the time. We love this girls so much and could not let her go :)
Miss BumbleBumble   computer time.jpg we were asked if we could this little woman a home as she has spina bifida . She has to wear a nappy all of the time. I am hoping that when she has all her jabs she will be able to go outside in the nice weather to air her bum !. She may also need wheels when she gets older. She doesn't bear alot of weight on her back legs .

There is our new girls :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Your new babies are definitely beauties, and bless you for taking them in and giving them a fur-ever home.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
They are both so very lucky to have found you.... they are beautiful girls and will now have the bestest life ever!

RedmondLiving

Jul 8, 2012
Redmond WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
RE: Miss Bumble & spina bifida>> I thought I would offer you a connection to someone who has had a rescue bully, since birth w/Spina Bifida. Bull Dog Haven NW is in the Seattle area. They took in "Tucker" when he was only 6 weeks old. The Breeder surrendered him to the rescue in hopes they could help him have as near a normal life with Spina Bifida as possible. Link>> http://www.bulldoghavennw.org/01_dogs.html - click on "Tucker" (Friar Tuck). This beautiful boy has been in rescue about 18 mos now. He's has had several surgeries & has always done really well. I wanted to offer you this contact info, so if you wanted to share info, ask questions etc - you could chat with someone who has gone through everything that you might be facing with Miss Bumble. The general email address is >> [email protected]. I do not know the Foster Mother's name, but I'm sure they can forward an email to her and you can set up communication. I hope this contact might give you some help & hope working with Miss Bumble. Best of luck with that baby girl ~ she is so very precious & so are you for rescuing her !!

Leatherneck

Apr 3, 2013
Youngstown, Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Gomer & Vince
Great looking ladies! I wish you luck with them and hope you all continue to be happy together. I admire you for your keeping them and caring for them knowing the road ahead would not be painless. Outstanding!!

OP
Gold bullies

Gold bullies

Nov 27, 2011
Dayton Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
@ Redmondliving thank you for the info. I also belong to a group for bullies with special needs and they have been great . Was even a member before getting Bumble :). It is always great having extra contacts :)
Thank you all for the positive comments :) Each and everyone of our fosters and our own have taught us something new. They are more my rescuers than me being theirs . I am blessed to have such a loving husband. He may not say much but his love and devotion to these babies is bottomless . I am a very blessed woman for the skin and fur family i have :) Dana and kids.jpg

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Beautiful bullies & great pics...thank you. :clap2:

OP
Gold bullies

Gold bullies

Nov 27, 2011
Dayton Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
@Vicaroo I love laying and playing on the floor with them. Only thing now is Bumble likes to eat and pull my hair!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.