ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
@ChrisRN-that dress fit Lola length wise but around the chest it was tight and kept falling off her shoulders. She kept it on for a couple pictures but them off it came! I took it off of Lucy to and got some Natural photos too. Friday can't some soon enough!

I think we need to come up with a pattern for English bulldog dresses! Everything I find is either not big enough or too long. I have thought about cutting the skirt off and doing an elastic casing so it's just a skirt, but I love the bows on the straps. :girlyes:Maybe it would be better to get the bigger one and shorten it somehow. I was really hoping it would work because I love the little ruffled skirt! I have to say she thought I was nuts when I was trying it on her. :lmao:

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
[MENTION=7749]ChrisRN[/MENTION]-I buy my girls dresses from a lady on facebook who makes custom dresses for bullies but she is pricey but her dressed are so wonderful! She makes them for boys and girls and all shorts of holidays she also does special orders PM me if you want her facebook name!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
What a fabulous picture of your girls.

Your daughters are such pretty littlegirls and Lola and lucy looks just beautiful.

Cant wait to see the rest of them.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That pic was really beautiful!!!! So where are those other pics you promised??

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
@kazzy2020-The photographer will post them on his site on friday then I have to choose which ones I want to buy so hopefully no to long after that! I am dying to see them! I hope they turn out good!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
That is one special pic. Just beautiful. Don't forget to post the others when you get them.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
This one is awesome! I love them all being dressed up in the red. Can't wait to see the rest.

attachment.php

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
What a beautiful family! Looks like everything turned out perfect. Great job. Gosh you've got some cute girls!

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Thank everyone! I really wish it was friday already! I hope they send me my link bright and early! Then the problem is going to be trying to figure out which prints I want!

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
My daughter works with a photographer in Dallas who wants to take photos of Mabel next time we're there. Your pictures are so cute! Now I'm really excited about our next trip to Texas!

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Wow the pic you posted is fantastic! Very good photographer but he also had four beautiful subjects. Just love it. Look forward to the rest.

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
The pictures I bought today are in the bully photo section of this site go check them out!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.