Cleo's so stingy!

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
She's very stingy with her lovins' for her momma:mad: Daddy had to work all night last night, he had watch, so I decided to put her up in the bed with me and do you think she'd lay anywhere near me?? Nope! So, I did what any other self-respecting bully owner would do, yup, that's right, I waited until she got comfy in her spot and then moved near HER. She just kinda looked at me with that stink eye she does soooo well that said 'listen lady, if you're gonna be all up in my buziness you're gonna share that pillow with me and you're gonna LIKE it!' Can I get my well-trained behavior certificate yet??

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
It is so true they train us not the other way around. You gotta love em ❤

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:rofl:..... I have one just like that! Banks is not a cuddler at ALL, except with her Daddy.

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
hahah so funny!!!:ROFL:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
She's very stingy with her lovins' for her momma:mad: Daddy had to work all night last night, he had watch, so I decided to put her up in the bed with me and do you think she'd lay anywhere near me?? Nope! So, I did what any other self-respecting bully owner would do, yup, that's right, I waited until she got comfy in her spot and then moved near HER. She just kinda looked at me with that stink eye she does soooo well that said 'listen lady, if you're gonna be all up in my buziness you're gonna share that pillow with me and you're gonna LIKE it!' Can I get my well-trained behavior certificate yet??
:pics:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online