Burger

Gold bullies

Nov 27, 2011
Dayton Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Bonez, Bitzie, Brook and Bumble....not forgetting our ff Mr Burger
Hello everyone , sorry it has been so long since i gave you a Burger update .
Christmas was a pretty bad time for us. Dealing with being homesick etc . We also had 2 bullies cross the bridge as well.
We also went home last month and the break is what we needed :)

Burger is doing good. He is on new meds for his dry eyes and now that the weather is a little warmer , he is finding it easier to move around. Not that he does alot of moving . Our boy loves his sleep!. He has arthritis in all 4 legs now but he is not letting it get him down. He looks for his kisses and cuddles still :) . He will be 11 in another 2 months ( same day as my birthday!!! ).
He still gets excited when Dana comes home from work or when we go out for a couple of hours.
We also have a new family member. A bully puppy with spina bifida and she loves sleeping near Burger. He is great with her. Allowing her to chew on his ears :)

We love this little man with everything :) burger and bumble in bed.jpg

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
What a sweet photo, god bless you for taking on a bully with special needs. Sorry to hear of your loss with your other two babies. What a great big brother Burger sounds like. 11, what a boy he must be.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
hey there! i can not tell you, how much i love this little man! never met him and he is like a 1000 miles away, but his photos and your updates just touch my heart from the first day i saw him.

hugs and bully kisses to you and Burger!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I sponsor Mr. Burger and I'm glad to hear a report, I have a bully with dry eye too, what have you found to work for him? [MENTION=3793]Gold bullies[/MENTION]

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Sorry about your loss. Burger is a sweetie and your new pups looks cute. Bless you for taking her in and giving her a loving fur-ever home.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
So wonderful to see an update on Mr. Burger. I too sponsor him. Really sorry about the loss of the two bullies, that had to be hard. I saw your pics on the SB baby....didn't realize she was SB though. She's quite pretty.

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Your story brought tears to my eyes. I'm so very sorry to hear about your two bullies passing and all the other issues you and your family have had. God bless ya'll for being able to help that precious girl! And for sticking with Burger (love that name, btw). What an awesome person you are! ^5

OP
Gold bullies

Gold bullies

Nov 27, 2011
Dayton Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Bonez, Bitzie, Brook and Bumble....not forgetting our ff Mr Burger
@ Sherry The vet has him on Tacrolimus 1 drop in each eye 3 times a day ( have to open his eyes sometimes ) . Thank you everyone, he is the greatest little man ever. Dana and babies.jpg This is a photo of Dana and the crew. We only have 5 at the minute. We usually have 6 , but i am going to have to wait until Bumble has had all her injections :). I love fostering :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
@ Sherry The vet has him on Tacrolimus 1 drop in each eye 3 times a day ( have to open his eyes sometimes ) . Thank you everyone, he is the greatest little man ever. View attachment 40439 This is a photo of Dana and the crew. We only have 5 at the minute. We usually have 6 , but i am going to have to wait until Bumble has had all her injections :). I love fostering :)

;hmm: not sure I see a human in the photo.... :giggle:

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
[MENTION=3793]Gold bullies[/MENTION] Thanks for the update! I just love Mr.Burger!! Love the picture of you with all the bullies, nothing better then being surrounded by bulldogs!! And thank you and your family for everything you do for these amazing dogs bulldogs! :)

christyjulene

Apr 1, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Abbey
Bumble is the cutest thing and has the cutest outfits! I was just getting a lesson on how to diaper a special needs Bully and Bumble was the model. Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
So nice to see hoe Burger is doing, I too sponser Burger each month. You do a wonderful job with these special Bullies and show the all so much love. I am very sorry on hearing the loss of the two Bullies.

Thank you for all the work you do. :2thumbs:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Aawww. Burger!!! :luv:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.