Winner of English Bulldog News First Annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Henry

Feb 10, 2013
NH/MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry
Woo hoo! This is exciting :)

Only 7 eggs separated us? Awww...Can I share half the cards with bluesteelapd, seeing it was so close?

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
[MENTION=8097]Annie[/MENTION] I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to respond to your more than generous offer! I have 6 school projects I'm working on that have to be done by the first week in May and today everyone started calling me about them. ARG!
You have made such a wonderful and sweet offer, but, my friend, you earned them! Please keep the wonderful prizes but watch out, I'll be looking to beat you next time. :evil:

Thanks again, very kind of you to want to share your spoils.

Henry

Feb 10, 2013
NH/MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry
@Annie I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to respond to your more than generous offer! I have 6 school projects I'm working on that have to be done by the first week in May and today everyone started calling me about them. ARG!
You have made such a wonderful and sweet offer, but, my friend, you earned them! Please keep the wonderful prizes but watch out, I'll be looking to beat you next time. :evil:

Thanks again, very kind of you to want to share your spoils.

Nah, you earned them! I want to share :) I only got so many because I threw my back out and was laid up in bed. It helped me pass the time until the pain meds kicked in. Perhaps I should have taken a stronger dose. I would have passed out earlier and you would have WON! :ROFL2:

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
[MENTION=8097]Annie[/MENTION] Ah shucks. I'm sorry to hear about your back! I have been plagued with back issues myself and probably know exactly what you're going through. Did they give you flexural (spelling?) to help?
Ok, I'll take you up on your generous offer. How 'bout I take 2 but you pick them out? I'll e-mail Libra my info.
Thanks again! hope you feel better, super soon!

Henry

Feb 10, 2013
NH/MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry
@Annie Ah shucks. I'm sorry to hear about your back! I have been plagued with back issues myself and probably know exactly what you're going through. Did they give you flexural (spelling?) to help?
Ok, I'll take you up on your generous offer. How 'bout I take 2 but you pick them out? I'll e-mail Libra my info.
Thanks again! hope you feel better, super soon!

Nope, its already settled. You're getting 5 :) I think she is going to contact you :)

Edited: Oops, I forgot to add, the bottle says Cyclobenzaprine, which I think is Flexeril but generic?? OMG it knocked me out, but thanks, I do feel much better!

Last edited:

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
[MENTION=8097]Annie[/MENTION] hey now, I'll agree to 2 and that's a lot for me to do. Seriously. You won fair and square. But like I said, watch out for next time.... Brrruuuhhaahahahaha <evil grin, rubbing hands together>

Henry

Feb 10, 2013
NH/MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry
We gotta stop arguing about it or they just might take them ALL away from BOTH of us!! :evilha:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.