How big is your bulldog and at what age?

truffle shuffle

Dec 23, 2012
DC area
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk
Chunk is 8 months and 50 lbs. he hasn't gained any in a couple months now. But he looks healthy, with a waist that I envy ;)

Jan 31, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno & Gidget
Bruno is 57 pounds at almost 3 years old (Slender with a great waiste)
Gidget is 46 pounds at 7 months (chunky with hardly any waiste)

Both are very different in personality and shape.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
When we first got Stig, he was 5 months and 41 lbs, and still had his baby fat. When he turned 1, he was 48 lbs, which I think is the ideal weight for him. He's got a good muscle tone, and no more baby chubbiness. :) In our bully meetups, he's the second smallest male. The smallest is around 43lbs I think. Nevertheless, we love him just the same. I kinda like that carrying him doesn't break my back. :rolleyes:

Punks is a few lbs heavier, but when you carry him it's like he's at least 20 lbs heavier. His shoulders are much wider that Stiggy's.

Last edited:

Emily

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Debo
Debo will be two at the end of this month & he weighs 56 lbs.

Bulldogs are angels in fur coats

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Is this too small?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It depends. Ftse is smack dab at average weight for English Bulldogs. But if his lineage runs bigger, then he would be small for his particular pedigree. Make sense?

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
It depends. Ftse is smack dab at average weight for English Bulldogs. But if his lineage runs bigger, then he would be small for his particular pedigree. Make sense?

I was wondering because he is not a big eater, he vet says he looks good so maybe they werent real big I only saw mum and that was just after having the puppies so i guess that is a bit hard to go.

BrianW

Feb 17, 2013
Brown Deer, Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandi, Jackson, Ca$h, Daisey, Winford, Charlee, Darla, Mack, Babee, Ralphie & Stuart
Jackson is 4 years old and weighs 55 pounds. His chest is huge, because of the spine/leg problems he has.
Brandi is 8 years old and weighs 58 pounds. She weighed aroungd 50 when we got her a year ago (you could see her ribs) and is a very fit dog now.
Daisy is 2 years old and weighs a whole 35 pounds. She is very small, so I don't think she will gain very much in time.

Last edited:

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
Ellie is a dainty little 37lbs and a couple of weeks shy of 1 year.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
DSC_0073.jpgMy "first born" Usko is 2years and 5 months and 61lbs and as you can see has quite a hour class shape. Voitto is just under 5 months and weights 38lbs and definedly not as defined.

KaidasMom

Jun 25, 2012
Anchorage, AK
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Kaida
[MENTION=7344]Kphee[/MENTION] - Kaida is 11 months old and is 34lbs. She was quite a bit smaller than the average bullies on here - When we brought her home at 8 weeks she was only 4.6 lbs. She's not a miniature bully though...I think she's just on the smaller side. I read that the average female bully is 40-45 lbs as an adult - and with the full maturity thing happening at about 2 years...she still has time to grow/change.

I see you are in Baltimore...I work in the city and we live in Laurel. We should do a playdate sometime before we move to Anchorage in mid-June! :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.