How big is your bulldog and at what age?

Kphee

Dec 10, 2012
Baltimore, MD
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Just curious how big everyone's bulldogs are. Im wondering if my male bulldog might actually be a miniature. He still seems pretty small. He's 9 months old and weighs 42 lbs. He just looks kind of small.

Attached is a picture of him with a lampshade over his head. Poor thing just had his cherry eye stitched up for the second time :(

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21365455570.781166.jpg

Diesel is 26kg. ( that's him far left ) he to is 8/9 month old.

shobbsie

Mar 28, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Two
Miss Lucy is 43 lbs at 10 months. I've attached a couple of pictures I took; it's very humid here today and I couldn't get her to stand up :) A friend of mine has an 8 month old girl who is much taller and longer ( also very overweight).Lucy102.jpg lucy101.jpg

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
32lbs at 4 months 3 days. he's a big boy.

Last edited:

Roses

Jan 14, 2013
UK
Bulldog(s) Names
Rosie
photo-6.jpgRosie is 20 weeks old and weighs 32lbs as of today! shes not too tall though just seems very chunky! doesnt seem over weight either as her weist is very slim. Im the only one in the house who can pick her up :)

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
9 months at 42 lbs is not small. The average adult male bulldog size is 55lbs. Bulldogs normally don't reach maturity until they're between 2 and 3 years old. So, your dog is just right.

Trod1

Jul 2, 2012
Michigan
Bulldog(s) Names
Olive, Oscar
Olive is 15 mos and weighs 43# and she looks good. Oscar is our 2 yr old rescued boy and he weighs apx 44# and he is a underweight. He is slowly gaining weight since mid January which is when he came to us.

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Miss Tallulah is 15 months old and 60 lbs. She is muscular and has a good waist. She comes from a line in Belgium that breeds bigger Bullies. And she is about 4 inches taller than the other female bullies in the neighbourhood. I still pick her up and put her on the table to do her ears, nose rope etc. That is my workout for the day:yes: Baby Buster at 10 weeks was 12 lbs. He is 12 weeks now and growing like a weed. No idea what his weight is today.

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Our Winston will be 3 years at the end of July. He weighed in at 62 pounds about ten days ago. :) He's a very big boy.

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
When we adopted Gio he was 20 months old and weighed 49lbs, he just turned 3 last week and he weighs 60lbs. He is on the taller side but his chest is pretty big.
Princess is 10 and she weighs 55lbs. She is very low to the ground and her shoulders are very wide apart.

Here is a picture that shows how different their body's are. Princess is on the left and Gio is on the right.

photo-119.jpg

Last edited:

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
Hi :) Welcome to the forums. My EB Remi is 9 months old and weighed 47 pounds as of last week.

I took him to a farm to visit my sister, where we (strangely!) ran into a female bulldog who was younger than Remi but was SOOOOOOO FAT! She was this crazy little piglet and I tell you, she made my bully look anorexic. I like bulldogs to be lean to prevent any weight-related health issues.

What did your vet say about his weight?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.