Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
The hardest thing for me is wondering where some of our really active members disappeared to. I really miss a few members.... and it makes me sad. Why did they stop coming back? Why don't they even pop in every once in a while? It makes me very sad when that happens. Very sad indeed..... :*(

So maybe if we let them know they are missed, they may drop in and say hello again :)

So, who do you miss?

Last edited:

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
[MENTION=345]Mugzilla[/MENTION]!!!!!!I haven't seen [MENTION=860]jillh10[/MENTION] around for a while and I've missed her but I don't think its been so long that it can't be that she is just on vacation or something.

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
[MENTION=1222]Victor Y[/MENTION] ... Haven't heard from him much or lately after his introduction... I was hoping he would be a regular. He's a character and I love his Bully Pepper

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Yes! And I totally miss [MENTION=938]SonoftheSea[/MENTION] bono videos...

[MENTION=18]Pendragon[/MENTION] too, she was one of our first members, and I totally miss [MENTION=345]Mugzilla[/MENTION] she always gave such great advice!

[MENTION=860]jillh10[/MENTION] is really missed but she is swamped. I think [MENTION=881]Gertie's Mom[/MENTION] is still on vacation?

catorres8988

Jun 3, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike & Sparkles
I know y'all miss me too! Lol Jk. I just haven't logged on in awhile because I've super super busy with nursing school. I'm going to try to log on more than once a week now.

Love all my bully friends :]

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I was going to say most of these. Haven been curious about [MENTION=938]SonoftheSea[/MENTION] he was such a great poster and the videos were so wonderful! It makes me sad too, I just hope they got too busy and nothing bad has happened.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Yes we totally miss you being on here a lot [MENTION=689]catorres8988[/MENTION] and [MENTION=735]Kikiwhoa21[/MENTION] too! Luckily I still see you both on fb :)

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Yes! I wonder if [MENTION=1222]Victor Y[/MENTION] is just busy too. It has not been too long, and he was a character!

I thought of someone else that I have not seen is [MENTION=901]rikkiderr[/MENTION] with that adorable little Trixie. Wanna see more Trixie! LOL

Glad to see [MENTION=400]froggz[/MENTION] and [MENTION=460]roanne9145[/MENTION] have come back, nice to see them here again :)

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=860]jillh10[/MENTION]
Baby T!! We miss them!

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
Awwwwww Thank you.. I missed all of you....

Most Reactions