Momo wet the bed...

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
:confused:

We don't ever leave Momo in bed by herself. The bed is way too high for her to get down on her own and we don't want anyone wandering around the house at night, either.

My partner had dental surgery Wednesday and was snoring so loud last night I went into the other bedroom to sleep. She usually wakes me up when she leaves the master bedroom (around 4am) so I can go to bed with Momo. I guess she felt like letting me sleep because when I woke up and went in the bedroom Momo was slightly shaking. I thought it was because the room was a little chilly.....She got up from the spot she was sitting in and there was pee there. I honestly don't know if she peed because it was cold, or she just really had to go. Normally when she has to pee and I'm in bed she'll put her head on my hip or leg and I wake up and take her out.

No ones fault, and she is certainly not in trouble. We feel horrible that she couldn't get someone up to take her out. Bad Mommas, BAD!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Poor baby, but it happens sometimes.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
im sure it was because noone could take her out. it happens ya know. ive left sarah in bed to long after i got up to go to the bathroom and she has jumped off the bed. :eek: just makes you more aware and diligent. no biggie :2thumbs:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.