Knuckles update

Ednosekjr

Nov 29, 2012
oro valley , Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir codsworth,(knuckles)
Hello, just thought I would give an up date on Knuckles. He is doing great, no major accidents in the house so far, we are working on sit,down,stay, and is doing great on walking on a lead as long as it's going to the house and not from the house. We have had a few temper tantrums ,and knuckles has seen the errors of his ways. the little guy is making new friends with all my neighbors and is the talk of the complex.He is going to be a monster of a chewer he is already through one Nylabone (puppy size) so we went and got him a large one and is wearing that one down.He likes the taste of my arm,fingers etc, so we are working on that. We are glad to have him as an edition to our home.I will be up dating you as time goes by so stay tuned

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:)
Sounds like he's off to a great start! Yup..they are chewers! Fingers..toes..other dogs ears! Nothing is safe!!Dont forget...we need pictures around here! :yes:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Sounds like you are all doing a great job! Yes pics pluuuheeeeezeee!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Chewers oh yes have the best chewer of wood ftse has ruined my dining room suite :mad:

So glsd he has fitted in so well and you are happy :2thumbs:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh I can't believe he's already used up a nylabone! :blink:

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
Don't worry, they eventually stop chewing on what they are not supposed to. I will let you know when Mila does. 11+ months still going strong. Luckily she stopped chewing on fingers, toes and furniture. Now If I can just get her to stop chewing on shoes, slippers and the occasional ankle we will be good. Maybe we can even get her to stop tearing up the irrigation in our back yard.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
ah... puppies they LOVE to chew on everything and anything. When he does have something he shouldn't, redirect it with something he is allowed to chew on.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.