Shadow?

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Okay,just wondering if anyone else out there has a shadow that is a Bulldog? :D Silva follows me everywhere I go, even if it is 2 feet from where I am!! Its funny because other people who are at our house for a while will even comment on it! She only does it with me, well she is a Mama's girl! :luv: I actually sometimes forget she is there and have tripped over her many times, that God I havent fallen or hurt her! :whew: Other times I call for her and meanwhile she is right next to me and looks up at me, like I am right here!! Anyways just curious!! :D

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Yes..but Chester is all about my husband. He has to be near him. Unless of course someone else has food, then it's where the "treasure" is :)

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
heck yes i have 2 little shadows that equal 160 lbs!!!! i know when bo is w me cause he is always on my feet ugh and i can always hear lex lol....

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
Beefy only follows me for rubbins or food lol. Now georgia likes to be in between my legs when I walk and Baby joe only follows me to the bathroom to see if i'll leave the toilet seat up lol.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Samson isn't ALWAYS RIGHT behind me because he is too lazy to be running around that much but he always has to know where I am. So he may not be at my side but he always knows where I am but if he doesn't he is on a mission to find me ASAP! He is a TOTAL mommas boys :heart:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas is the exact same as Silva, even into the bathroom with me. I HAVE fallen over him and bruised my tail-bone. It can get annoying at times. He can be sound asleep snoring beside me and I get up to go to another room, and he is up and at my feet.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Stig's the same. I find it cute that he follows me around in the morning when I'm rushing to get ready for work. Them legs sure can move fast. lol.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Cutty follows me everywhere also. Even if he is sleeping he will get up and lay down where I am which makes me feel bad when I am cleaning cuz he has to get up and lay down over and over again. lol Funny cuz Mugsy, my pug doesnt follow me everywhere but half of everywhere still. Now with my 2 yr old daughter who also follows me, going to the bathroom is difficult! lol

Bacon

Sep 9, 2010
West Branch Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Bacon follows me everywhere... and he always has to be touching me..... either standing on my feet, laying on them, or just rubbing up against me. Its cute, but sometimes i just need a little space. :luv:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.