Not for the faint of heart

hero4u

Jul 11, 2012
Palm Beach county Fl. ( Delray Beach)
Bulldog(s) Names
Buddy
Hi everyone.. Before getting my puppy I was seriously thinking about adoption but wanted the bonding process and joys of having a puppy.. I guess my name is still on their list and a woman sent this to me... It brought tears to my eyes...
:cry::cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Thank you for sharing this, may GOD bless this man for his work
helping to find, capture & rescue these abandoned babies.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
What an amazing video!!!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Thanks for sharing.

:cry:It is so sad that some people treat pets like this.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So heart breaking that these babies go through the hell they do and still com out to be so loving --- THANKS to all who work in rescue!!

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
So thankful for those happy endings!

Nora Jowls

Nov 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Nora Jowls
Oh man. I just have no words. I can never comprehend why people neglect defenseless babies and abuse them. I am a glutton for punishment. :cry:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
i have no words for what people do to these beloved dogs or any animals. it breaks my heart and god bless anyone involved with rescue as it is not an easy thing to do.

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
WOW! That made ME cry. So glad those pups found homes...God Bless all those who work with rescues and even more so the ones that adopted them. My next bulldog will be a rescue. :heart:

BrianW

Feb 17, 2013
Brown Deer, Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandi, Jackson, Ca$h, Daisey, Winford, Charlee, Darla, Mack, Babee, Ralphie & Stuart
I never in my life thought that I would ever own a rescue dog. This is because I had some very bad experiences with dogs that friends/family had adopted from the Humane Society.

My mind was completely changed by a 12 year old rescue that I adopted, which was completely deaf and almost blind. You see this dog had spent almost his whole life outside in Missouri before we got him and he had many physical problems just like the dogs in the video above. I was so afraid to touch him in anyway and really did not want to get attached to him, because of the shape he was in (I thought he would break). But after the first couple of hours of him being in our house, I could not deny being completely attached to him just like any other puppy/dog I had ever had.

Cash was only with us a short amount of time (6 months - Inoperable tumors wrapped around his organs) but affected more than any other pet that I had in my 46 years of living. He never was angry or showed any bad behaviors from living his 12 years of hell. All he wanted in life was to be loved and to lay under my feet no matter where I was. And that is what I did (I tried to make up for the lost 12 years) until the day he went to the bridge.

Because of this, I will never own anything but rescues and since him have adopted 2 others since.

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Great video! Makes me sick to my stomach what people do their animals! Makes me so thankful for my girls!

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
I'm a big mush at heart so I can't watch the video. If I did I'd go on a rampage with a baseball bat, if you know what I mean.
I did want to say, though, God Bless people that rescue and don't do physical harm to the people that hurt these innocent creatures. Presented with that same scenario, I'm not so sure I'd be able to restrain myself.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.