Just one?????

EmmittPylate

Feb 17, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
I say YES!! We have two dogs and if we only had our EB Emmitt I think he'd be bored.. Gizmo our **** zu is his best friend they are inseparable!!

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
I love having multiple dogs, we adopted Gio when he was a year and a half and 2 months later we adopted our frenchie who was 4 at the time. After about two months of getting to know each other, they bonded and have been inseparable ever since. They eat together, sleep together, wrestle and chase each other. We then adopted our 10 year old bully 3 months ago. She isn't as close as the other two are but that is because she would rather just watch them play while she sits next to her humans! Multiple dogs is wonderful, its so much fun watching them play together!! I definitely recommend getting another!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Everyone needs more than one, I always say. We currently have 5 at the house.

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
I have the best of both worlds!! My granddog, Dexter, comes to play with Zeus at lease 3 days a week. Zeus has a bully playmate and I have no extra expenses. They each get to be spoiled when Dexter goes home!:clap2::2thumbs: image.jpg

kristier25

Dec 25, 2012
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Bentley
I have 2 males. They are two weeks apart and from different litters. They have their moments where they don't get along but those are not often. They love to cuddle with me, the kids, and each other. I am considering getting a female when the boys turn 1. I say go for it!!!!:D

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I do believe you are asking the WRONG group of people..... did you notice my screen name??

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
I want another one and will get one some day :/ I just started a new job and it really isn't fair IMHO to bring a new dog home n then be gone so it never gets to bond!!!! I'm thinking of taking a week off next summer n getting another one :D by then porky will be 2 and ill have enough vacation time :D

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.