christmas time is coming!!!!!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
so ive been looking at christmas decorations (first yr girls will be with us on christmas day) so i started looking at stockings for the family. well i started thinking (which is bad at times) i need to get the boys stockings too!!!! here is the convo between jeff and i...

i showed jeff some stockings i wanna get lex and bo for christmas there from lous that say "what if we have been naughty AND nice" jeff gave me that are you serious look and told me "you better not buy the boys stockings, just go into my sock drawer and we can hang socks up" i gave him the evil eye and o yes sr our boys WILL have stockings for christmas and they will have something in their stockings from santa!!!!! he just shock his head, walked out of the room mumbled something and i hollar you better watch your mouth mr you might not be getting anything from santa!!!

guess guys just doesnt understand :down:

OP
lexterwayne

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
ooops i just noticed i posted under wrong forum!!!! sowwwy :*(

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Both of my pups have stockings, one is green with red piping and one is red with green piping and they have paw prints on them. Then we used glitter pens to write their names on them :) They are part of our family, they have to have stockings!!!

OP
lexterwayne

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
o thats a great idea never thought about makin them duh lol.... we could get the girls to decorate them i know they would love that!!!! THANKS!

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
We bought stockings last year just plain ones and decorated them. The boys made georgia a sparkly one with a pink bone lol

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
SHeeeeeesh! SUmptin else we need for the Princess.:heart::bully:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
oooh. Great idea. We gave our Christmas tree to my bf's bro because they were looking for one and we knew we couldn't put one up until we find a bigger house. So I was thinking of other ways to decorate. Thanks for the tip!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas had his own stocking last year filled with snacks, and toys and will again this year :heart:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Yep we have stockings for the boys but they arent overly "cute" so hubby didnt mind. Not that he cares about that stuff much anyhow. Lemme see if I have a picture of them.... Yep, they are cool cu they have an insert for pictures on each one so instead of having writing on them it just shows their pics on each.
100_0966.jpg

OP
lexterwayne

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Yep we have stockings for the boys but they arent overly "cute" so hubby didnt mind. Not that he cares about that stuff much anyhow. Lemme see if I have a picture of them.... Yep, they are cool cu they have an insert for pictures on each one so instead of having writing on them it just shows their pics on each.
100_0966.jpg

well i know jeff wouldnt usually care but we are doing that dave ramsey money thing so hes TRYING to put his foot down lol.... where did yall get the bone stockings those are adorabull!!!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
lol well that is good, we are cutting back everywhere or trying to also. Hard to do this time of year. I am not sure but I would guess the stockings came from target. That was a while back tho. lol

catorres8988

Jun 3, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike & Sparkles
I'm Sooo ready for Christmas this is spikes first Xmas w us. I've been telling everyone in the family "now don't forget spikes 1st bday is December 13th & Christmas is December 25th" and they just laugh. Idk how we r gonna manage to put the Xmas tree up w spike he would prob knock it over before Xmas. Lol.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.