Where do you buy your dog food?

Where do you get your dog food? (You may choose more than one selection)

• Grocery Store

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feed Store

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Pet Store (Petsmart, Petco, ect.)

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Order Online

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • The Butcher/ Raw supplier

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Other

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I am curious to see where everyone goes to get their dog food. Let's see what this poll ends up showing us.

Tracey

Sep 25, 2010
Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
MooShi and Owen
I buy from Pet supplies plus or Rumford Pets , they both have a good selection of grain free items .

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Neither Petco nor Petsmart carry Fromm so we go to Pet Supplies Plus. Most everything else we get at Petsmart.

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
I buy from Pet Food Direct now (auto delivery even!!!). The nearest store that sells Fromm is more expensive and the way I am doing it now is convenient.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
We purchase several bags at once. We go to a lady in Woodburn Oregon (5 hour drive) who is a distributor. She actually sells it to us for the same price she buys it. She owns her own dog boutique.

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Well...we are actually on our way down to a 5 day trip of quading....this is on the way, so we swing by and grab several bags....We don't make a special trip for it.

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I'm thinking of changing the pups to the Fromm Surf and Turf....How much are you guys paying for it? At the feed store..delivery plus shipping? Free shipping from what store?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I can only get the FROMM from a very expensive store that is about 10 miles away, and they charge $18 for a 5lb bag. So I now order online from Petflow.com - they only charge $4.95 shipping. I get the 30lb bag which with the cost of the shipping comes to just under $50. It's on automatic shipping so I'm due a new bag at the beginning of December. That was when we just had Maggie on the Fromm, but now we have Daddy on it too. I'm thinking of keeping that delivery and then adding a different flavor of the Fromm 4* to be delivered at a different time. I'm sure we are going to be getting through that 30lb bag of food very quickly now that we have two bullies!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I'm thinking of changing the pups to the Fromm Surf and Turf....How much are you guys paying for it? At the feed store..delivery plus shipping? Free shipping from what store?

We bought some Fromm Saturday. I don't recall the price for the 12# bag of Surf and Turf BUT,,,,, they are promoting their new flavor, Beef Frittata, which is also grain free. The promo is if you buy a 12# bag or larger of Surf and Turf you get the Frittata 4.4# bag FREE and that sells for 9.99. The coupon is right on the bag of Frittata so it must be nationwide. The reason we went to that store is that we wanted to try the Frittata to vary Gracie's diet so it was a fantastic deal for us.

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
I get everything for the girls at Pet Club. I think they only have locations in Az. They carry all the better brands, but no Fromm :*( I have them on Nature's Variety, which they're both doing well on. And they just opened a new Pet Club about 7 minutes from my house! Yay! I was driving about 1/2 hr. to get to the closest one. I thought about Fromm, but the closest place is an hr. and 1/2 away.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.