Poll: Where do you get your dog food? (You may choose more than one selection)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where do you buy your dog food?

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Where do you buy your dog food?

I can only get the FROMM from a very expensive store that is about 10 miles away, and they charge $18 for a 5lb bag. So I now order online from Petflow.com - they only charge $4.95 shipping. I get the 30lb bag which with the cost of the shipping comes to just under $50. It's on automatic shipping so I'm due a new bag at the beginning of December. That was when we just had Maggie on the Fromm, but now we have Daddy on it too. I'm thinking of keeping that delivery and then adding a different flavor of the Fromm 4* to be delivered at a different time. I'm sure we are going to be getting through that 30lb bag of food very quickly now that we have two bullies!!

Real Name
    Bruce
    Bulldog(s) Names
    HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Libra926 View Post
    I'm thinking of changing the pups to the Fromm Surf and Turf....How much are you guys paying for it? At the feed store..delivery plus shipping? Free shipping from what store?
    We bought some Fromm Saturday. I don't recall the price for the 12# bag of Surf and Turf BUT,,,,, they are promoting their new flavor, Beef Frittata, which is also grain free. The promo is if you buy a 12# bag or larger of Surf and Turf you get the Frittata 4.4# bag FREE and that sells for 9.99. The coupon is right on the bag of Frittata so it must be nationwide. The reason we went to that store is that we wanted to try the Frittata to vary Gracie's diet so it was a fantastic deal for us.

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gertie & Ida
    Likes (Received)

I get everything for the girls at Pet Club. I think they only have locations in Az. They carry all the better brands, but no Fromm I have them on Nature's Variety, which they're both doing well on. And they just opened a new Pet Club about 7 minutes from my house! Yay! I was driving about 1/2 hr. to get to the closest one. I thought about Fromm, but the closest place is an hr. and 1/2 away.

There is nothing nicer than two sweet Bully girls, unless it's THREE sweet Bully girls!!
    Julie, Gertie, Ida & Clementine in Az.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads