Another day another bad boy Vegas!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
After an EXTREMELY busy day at work, I came home took Vegas out to potty, gave him a snack and just wanted to sit a veg for a bit, But Vegas wanted to play, I told him later and got on the computer, I look over at his cage and see he has taken my kitchen rug and was chewing on it, he has NEVER done this, brat just wanted my attention!!

Kitchenrug007.jpg

Kitchenrug009.jpg

yesterday it was my sandwich, today my rug, he is full of himself the last couple days

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], oh shoot should I have posted this under pictures?? sorry.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] I think either is fine :)

I sure love the second pic.... he looks soooo guilty!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
that is hilarious!!!! the other day i noticed that i hadnt seen our lab bo around in a while "which is bad" so i go around the house looking for him. found him in the girls play room, he took paper out of the bottom drawer "that was left open" and had started shredding and eating paper :bust:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] ,,,,, You can't possibly be angry with that face, can you??? :lug: Vegas is soooooo cute!!!!!!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Ha ha what a naughty boy! You need to explain to him about "Santa's watching him", and he'll get "coal in his stocking". It worked WONDERS with Gertie and Ida.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
LOL at pic number 2 .... the look on his face says it all ... " But I'm so pwetty you're going to do nuffink about it ... ha!"

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I often wonder if people on EBN realize that there are 2 Vegas's on here. After all, they both have the same bully-tude and pull the same antics. It's almost as if they are related.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] You know us hardcore EBN members do :)

[MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION], damn right we hard core EBN, members Know the difference!!!!! :lol: There is Vegas R and Vegas B...[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION], Red and my Brindle as Libra pointed out months ago!

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
Oh that's funny! I guess he was retaliating! Lola will do that sometimes but when she does it is usually with my clothes, for whatever reason. She will somehow get into the hamper (or if I miss the hamper and they sit on my closet room floor) and chew on my clothes. Why i have not clue....she got my favorite, favorite and most expensive bra the other day. I went to put it on and said "why in the heck is this thing wet"...it was on my bed with the clothes I was going to wear that day. I then smelled it and doggie breath/spit! YUCK! She was retaliating because instead of me getting myself ready for WORK she wanted me to love on her! They are a mess....but love love them so much!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.