Calendar contest

tiffykay06

Dec 20, 2012
Oklahoma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Rumble Pig Peterson AKA Rumble
I do not know if I am allowed to post this or not so please let me know if I am not. I had Rumble's picture taken with the Easter bunny at a local pet store. They posted the pictures and the one with the most likes will get their photo in a calendar. If you search for A1 Pet Emporium on Facebook and look at their Easter photos, I believe Rumble's photo is number 14. He is the only bulldog by himself. We would really appreciate all the support!

I think this is the link https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...954822.1073741828.304176574821&type=3&theater

UPDATE!!

Unfortunately, Rumble lost the Easter bunny contest. However, they are doing another contest for the same chance to be in a calendar and to win a gift card. By having his photo taken, a portion of the proceeds went to help rescues and the sale of the calendars also goes to the support of rescues in Oklahoma. Please click the link http://www.koco.com/news/national/O...=facebook&utm_campaign=koco+eyewitness+news+5 and like Rumble's photo so he can be in the calendar! Thank you for the support! We only have til May 5th to get him to win!

Last edited:

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Sure Facebook contests are fine, good luck to you!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

OP
tiffykay06

tiffykay06

Dec 20, 2012
Oklahoma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you for the support! He told me he will be heartbroken if he does not win...and no one wants a heartbroken bully on their hands! :nope:

OP
tiffykay06

tiffykay06

Dec 20, 2012
Oklahoma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you for the compliments. They go straight to Rumble's head! :p

OP
tiffykay06

tiffykay06

Dec 20, 2012
Oklahoma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
If you haven't yet please click the link and like Rumbles photo. The contest ends in a couple hours and he is behind. Thank you!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I liked it. Hope it's not too late!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.