agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Why did you want to bring a bully into your household ?

Only when you get one you understand how special they are x

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I've wanted one for the past 10 years, but we had a dog already, and two kids, and work and life. My friend had 6 in her family at the time, not all hers, but her parents, and her brother and her, and I fell in love with them. They are so loveable, cuddly, with the cutest squished in faces and wrinkles, plus they have the greatest personalities. I wish I didntbwaitbso long to get one.

OP
jimmyjj

jimmyjj

Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
:thumbup:
Ever since i was kid i wanted a bully, don't know why. Now i have got one i take him everywhere.
I am so proud of my boy :D
;)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
It was my wife's idea acually, but it didn't take them long before they won my heart.

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
I fell in live with my uncles Bully -Winston when I was a kid. But school, tuition, poor paying jobs, paying back student loans, all meant no time and no $. Plus Kim had a Bully - Willie G who was pretty geriatric by the time we got together and I was crazy in love with him. So now we have 2. I have never loved a breed as much as I love Bullies. They are so unique loving smart stubborn gorgeous noisy cuddly kissy face and sensitive. I say this as Miss Tallulah and baby Buster lay on the couch together chewing on the same antler. OK now they are in each others' faces oops there goes Miss T with baby B growling and chasing her....spoke too soon ;)

RachaelJ

Mar 31, 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
Well I guess this is a good question since we don't yet own a EBD. We decided we wanted to add an EBD to our family as we wanted to add a dog that would be sturdy enough for a child but tolerate and loyal. A companion for me as I work from home and one that would give us plenty of funny memories. Although there are many breeds that could fit that criteria, EBD's are what we chose based on what we were looking for.

Hugo2012

Mar 19, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Hugo
I love how they wiggle their butt when they are happy to see me!

OP
jimmyjj

jimmyjj

Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Well I guess this is a good question since we don't yet own a EBD. We decided we wanted to add an EBD to our family as we wanted to add a dog that would be sturdy enough for a child but tolerate and loyal. A companion for me as I work from home and one that would give us plenty of funny memories. Although there are many breeds that could fit that criteria, EBD's are what we chose based on what we were looking for.

Have you got a date when your getting your dog / puppy.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Since I was a little girl and watched Spike on Tom & Jerry it was always my dream to have a bulldog...and yes it has been a dream come true. No other breed is like a bulldog. My lil rascal has filled my life with so much joy and happiness that I often amaze myself at how much I'd rather spend the weekend curled up with him rather than out on the town. I cherish every moment with my baby boy!

RachaelJ

Mar 31, 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
Have you got a date when your getting your dog / puppy.

Sometime in August/September. The breeder we selected is waiting on 2 of her girls to come into heat in April. Given that those pregnancies are successful, I'll have a pup by
end of summer/early fall.

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
When I was a child, I was DEATHLY Afraid of 'BLUE' a neighbors bulldog, I wouldnt get near him at all, I was SURE he was gonna eat me!

My wife had a bulldog years ago, and always talked fondly of her, so when we got the chance and rescued Gizmo...the rest is history :) :) (then we rescued Hershey) like they say, ya can't just be owned by 1 bulldog !

nodnetni

Jan 14, 2013
Duluth, MN
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
I have wanted a bulldog for as long as I can remember. I started buying books about 5 years ago about how to properly care for them. Two years ago I got very lucky and had an opportunity to get one and i jumped on it. I couldn't be happier, Bella is a great dog.I bring her to work about once a week and everyone loves her there, she get excited when she sees I am wearing my causal Friday clothes.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.