Eloise big for her age?

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
Eloise turned 9 weeks on Monday, and on Tuesday she was weighed at the vets and was 12.2 lbs. I'm wondering how she is doing on growth. I cant seem to find a growth chart for EB puppies. I'm just curiouse as someone on here said something about her being a bigger girl, so it got me thinking lol

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yep she is a bigger girl, but weight is not always by size but by fat and bone mass. My last pups ranged from 7lbs to 9lbs at 8 weeks but they were from a larger litter as well, with small parents.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
Liz was 13.9 lbs at 10 weeks. She is almost 2 and around 60 lbs. She is visibly bigger than Amy. They stand the same height, but her body is longer than Amy's. I call her a sausage because she is almost the same from chest to tail, but with a little waist. Amy has a bigger head, neck, and chest with small hips and waist. They are all the same, yet different.

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
She does sound like a bigger girl but it is about shape too! Some are built with thicker bone mass and in general are thicker. Some are just small but either way she will be just fine and grow to the size she is ment to be!

OP
PsychoPixie

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
image.jpgHere's some pics.
Let me know what y'all think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 118
OP
PsychoPixie

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
I wrote a reply earlier saying I don't care how big she gets or doesn't, I will love her no matter her size. I'm just curious :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online