ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
I have to tell you a story--please take it with the sense of humor that I tell it. Several years ago I had my male bullmastiff at a show and was sitting ringside watching one of the breeds in the ring. Norton always wanted to be at the very end of his leash--his way of asserting his independence. That day, he had scooted and was lying under my chair. I saw a Chihuahua standing about 5 feet from us, watching Snorty (who was wearing a stout collar and leash who was interested, but well under control). The little dog was shaking, while the handler was busy talking with some friends. When I told Norton he was being good, the handler turned scowled at me, scooped up his dog and said to me, "Control your dog!" I told him to control his own dog because "Norton LOVES Mexican food!" He stormed off in a huff. :giggle:

OP
jimmyjj

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
I have to tell you a story--please take it with the sense of humor that I tell it. Several years ago I had my male bullmastiff at a show and was sitting ringside watching one of the breeds in the ring. Norton always wanted to be at the very end of his leash--his way of asserting his independence. That day, he had scooted and was lying under my chair. I saw a Chihuahua standing about 5 feet from us, watching Snorty (who was wearing a stout collar and leash who was interested, but well under control). The little dog was shaking, while the handler was busy talking with some friends. When I told Norton he was being good, the handler turned scowled at me, scooped up his dog and said to me, "Control your dog!" I told him to control his own dog because "Norton LOVES Mexican food!" He stormed off in a huff. :giggle:

To be fair it's not really a dog, it's a Mexican rat. My wife is one of those women who never thinks, lives in her own wee world, likes pink (you know the sort) a proper nightmare !!!
I can't see the diesel - gizmo combo working tbh.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Diesel's going to think that is a squeak toy.

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Looks like your getting the stink eye....like what is this thing and why is it here? [MENTION=7749]ChrisRN[/MENTION] funny story!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
To be fair it's not really a dog, it's a Mexican rat. My wife is one of those women who never thinks, lives in her own wee world, likes pink (you know the sort) a proper nightmare !!!
I can't see the diesel - gizmo combo working tbh.

I Am Soooooooo Telling On You! :shout:

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

That "dog" wouldn't last 5 minutes in my house! I'm sure Harry the cat who thinks he's a Bully..would "play" with it..

:whistle:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Your new little guy is so tiny compared to Diesel. What kind of pup is it?

egghunt3.gif

When I told Norton he was being good, the handler turned scowled at me, scooped up his dog and said to me, "Control your dog!" I told him to control his own dog because "Norton LOVES Mexican food!" He stormed off in a huff. :giggle:

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: Oh my gawd, that's funny!!! :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Last edited:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
hm im not sure how this is going to work really as i see a bully with a :toy: here soon :yes: mexican rat omg :ROFL:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.