Socks!!!

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
AGGHHHH Bear won't stop with socks :lol: I've been ripping them out of his mouth all night. I was even trying to read and post on EBN earlier on my son's laptop but Bear was having none of that, he laid on my arms so i couldn't type. >.<

So what is he doing now...peeping out from under the bed he isn't supposed to be under...

Attachments

• DSCF0284.jpg
    DSCF0284.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Awwww Bear! Are you a naughty bully?

Bacon

Sep 9, 2010
West Branch Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Bacon does the same thing when Im on the computer... he used to be so small he could stand on my laptop and be smaller than it... but now im afraid he would def crush it if I didnt catch him in time!

Cute Picture! :heart: you cant even be mad @ that face

OP
mammyglicks

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Bear would definitely crush the laptop now, when I am at my desk working he gets on the table, and tries to sit on that keyboard. He thinks he is entitled. He definitely can't get on my dishwasher anymore he'll break the door so thats another battle I must endure...:eek:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I think Bear was trying to get Mummy's attention ... and succeeding!! LOL :lol:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Gotta love the bully Bear! He's so precious! He's only trying to see what you are doing....and get the attention for himself. I'm guessing....Vegas and Orion are so perfectly mannered I've never had to deal with this type of naughtiness.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Not socks, but Vegas was obsessed with our dirty panties for a while, he would dig them out of the dirty laundry basket in my bedroom and take them to his cage, he did not shred them, but he did chew on them, thank god he has not done that in a couple months, but I have become an expert on keeping my bedroom door shut as well....YUCK!!...

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
too funny!!! isn't it wonderful to know you're in good company with us bad bully owners???? <o

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.